[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what makes a good story /lit/? What makes a bad story?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1448875688507.png (1017 KB, 762x1120) Image search: [Google]
1448875688507.png
1017 KB, 762x1120
So, what makes a good story /lit/?

What makes a bad story?

Can we agree that execution > concept?

What would you say are the fundamentals to bear in mind when attempting to write a story?

How do you write a good hook? And I mean a really good one?
>>
>>7608132
IF YOUR BOOK HAS A FUCKING VILLAIN I IT IS FUCKING GARBAGE, GET WITH THE TIMES YOU FUCKING COMIC BOOK READING ANIME WATCHING SCUMBAG PLEB ANUS SNIFFING SLAVE MORALIZED FAGGOT.
>>
>>7608132
YOU EVEN MISUNDERSTOOD FUCKING HANNIBAL, JESUS FUCKING HIS MOTHER.
>>
>>7608132

Let's try and redeem OP incompetence.

GR's Blicero: too comical to be taken seriously? Or sinister and convincing?

Think of his treatment of Franz, sinister right?

But then his introduction, balls deep in Gottfried, pretty blatant right?
>>
>>7608144
>>7608146
>>7608168
I didn't make the fucking image, nor was it relevant to my question, it's just something that seemed related to the topic at hand.

Calm your autism.
>>
>>7608168
Blicero is the hero. as Enzian says – he's the only one who actually achieves transcendence.
>>
>>7608168
Blicero acts out of fear and has secret fantasies of being murdered so he does not have to go on. Perhaps comical, but not comically evil.
>>
That image is stupid. Ganondorf did what he did because he felt anguished by hyrule's destruction and the death of his people and their culture so by that images logic he should be elder god tier.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.