[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lit/, the quest of making this chart in a proper way is inescapable.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1453258532004.png (560 KB, 784x3888) Image search: [Google]
1453258532004.png
560 KB, 784x3888
/lit/, the quest of making this chart in a proper way is inescapable.
It can be done following the accesibility criterion of, getting close to /mu/, making a pleb/patrician gradation.
I leave this duty on you, comrades
>>
Yeah 4 real b
>>
>>7608103
>bumping your own shit thread

fuck off
>>
>>7608110
Don't ever fucking post on this board again unless you plan to contribute to the discussion at hand.
>>
>>7606358
>burroughs late era
i laughed i cried
just one misplaced name and your list is refutatied

ok im gon be honest, whats good about his late work, i hanevt read it , disliked the earlier stuff immensly
>>
what the fuck is with jane austen being in the stephen king tier
>>
>>7608121
ugh im too lazy for punctuation lemme reblog this picture of a girl eating an entire pizza on her wedding day that's so me i just cant
type like this yeah?
>>
>>7608120
Burroughs work from the sixties and onward is avantgarde par excellence. Whether you like it or not is a question of your personal taste- but in terms of accesibility and "entirely ignoring the precedent of the medum", his position on the chart is quite fitting.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.