[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just... gross.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: nlh.jpg (32 KB, 300x420) Image search: [Google]
nlh.jpg
32 KB, 300x420
Just... gross.
>>
that is the point fuccboi
>>
>>7599506
If you didn't relate with this book, minus perhaps the womanizing bits, you don't belong here.
>>
Not that depressing desu
>>
>>7599525
Yeah. It's not like the author killed himself after or something like that.
>>
>>7599537
If you are so sensitive then maybe just stick to the Terry Pratchetts.
>>
>>7599506
Back to facebook
>>
>>7599552
Shut up weeaboo
>>
>>7599630
Nice projection dickhead
>>
> “People talk of “social outcasts.” The words apparently denote the miserable losers of the world, the vicious ones, but I feel as though I have been a “social outcast” from the moment I was born. If ever I meet someone society has designated as an outcast, I invariably feel affection for him, an emotion which carries me away in melting tenderness.”
t. Osamu Dazai
>>
>>7599537
So the life of the author is now part of his ouvre, aight?
Damn son you just renovated all that meta shit mane goddamn
>>
>>7599506
does anyone have a download for preferably a mobi? epub is fine too
>>
I read this recently due to its recommendation in one of the "depressing books" thread. It's bleak as hell but perhaps not as depressing as I would of expected. The author's suicide certainly causes the reader to look at the novel under a different sort of lens, though. I loved the beginning with the description of the photographs.

>muh paintings of ghosts
>>
>>7600107
That was incredible writing indeed.
>>
>>7600107
>7600107
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.