[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any value in reading this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: SCUM_Manifesto_cover.jpg (44 KB, 285x392) Image search: [Google]
SCUM_Manifesto_cover.jpg
44 KB, 285x392
Is there any value in reading this?
>>
>>7599483
yes, its fun
>>
sounds p funny to me

society for cutting up men manifesto

KEK
>>
>>7599483
Solanas>>>>>>>Rodger
>>
>>7599483

It's excellent trolling material. You can copy paste pretty much anything from it and nobody will know it's copy pasta.
>>
>>7599483
I'd read this in the same way that I'd read the Turner Diaries. Scholarly interest, but don't let it get to you in any particular way. She claims it's satire anyway, which I don't get at all.
>>
>>7600215
Solanas:
>Begs Andy Warhol to produce her shit play
>He doesn't give a shit and tosses the script
>She cries for him to give her money for it
>Stupid bitch takes a deal where he gives her a part in his next movie
>He pays her literally 25 dollars top fucking ZOZZLE
>Dumb bitch continues to work with him
>She still thinks he's going to "steal" (read: trash) her "art" (read: trash)
>Goes to buy a gun but knows dick all so she buys some limpwristed baby dick pistol
>Goes to kill him and his friends
>Can't even fucking hit them most of the time
>Gun jams at point fucking blank
>Didn't even kill anybody
>Turned herself in, like a dumb submissive slut, to a system she hated
>Sold her book for a money system she hated
>Nobody knows who she is, outside of gender studies majors
>Confirmed man faced low test retard

Rodger
>Realizes women are whores
>Crafts a plan for a beautiful future utopia
>Realizes he must sacrifice his future to Kickstart the revolution
>Studies guns for a long time before settling on his tools of choice
>kills a fucking shitload of Stacys and Chads
>Rather than submit to a broken system, he falls on his own sword as a martyr
>Everyone knows who he is
>Manifesto is free online to spread the good word
>Facial features of a Eurasian Adonis

Not even a contest TEE BEE KYEW AICHE
>>
>>7600292
>cast in I, a Man
>the movie where some guy goes around fucking a bunch of women and then leaving them

KEEEEKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>7600235
I doubt she originally meant for it to be satire, even if she later realized how psychotic she seemed.
>>
>>7600292
Hi /r9k/
>>
>>7600292
I actually can't argue with this. Rogers was true to his principles all the way through.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.