[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I got worms, boy—had 'em ever since I was a kid.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Allen_Ginsberg_1979_-_cropped.jpg (2 MB, 2339x3119) Image search: [Google]
Allen_Ginsberg_1979_-_cropped.jpg
2 MB, 2339x3119
"I got worms, boy—had 'em ever since I was a kid. But I won't get rid of 'em 'cause I like the way they make my asshole itch." His hand came up to pat his belly. "I gotta drink a lot of beer and eat a lot of pizza pies and French-fried potatoes to keep a gut like this and all them little fuckers fed. I got a hairy ass and it sure cakes up crusty. But I just don't believe in wipin' when I got a freaky little son of a bitch like you to eat it out for me. HOWL"

I don't get it.
>>
>caring about the least interesting beat
at least kerouac was cute
>>
File: 1452614972361.png (281 KB, 638x434) Image search: [Google]
1452614972361.png
281 KB, 638x434
degeneracy
>>
I'm pretty sure Ginsberg didn't write this ...
>>
>>7597142
>Thinking this was actually Ginsberg.
>>
>>7597147
where'd you get that impression from?
>>
>>7597142
Wrong NAMBLA member.
>>
Is misattributing Hogg to authors other than Delaney a new meme?
>>
>>7597155
It's sort of a meme for everyone, lately work has been attributed to John Green for whatever reason.
>>
>>7597147
>Caring that it isn't
>>
The "HOWL" at the end is great like that's his order or mantra or something
>>
>>7597140
Jesus, it's just dialogue and interesting characteristics of a... character? Not literally everything in a literary piece has to be analyzed.
>>
>>7597155
It's /b/ humor in /lit/.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.