[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lit/ philosophy project
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: litphilproj.png (90 KB, 754x734) Image search: [Google]
litphilproj.png
90 KB, 754x734
What the fuck happened to the /lit/ philosophy project?
>>
they all became genre-fags and decided it wasn't worth it. you can find them all floating around in the sci-fi general thread though. good luck, and remember, always start with the greeks.
>>
Fuck it I'm in.
>>
File: greeks.png (69 KB, 380x492) Image search: [Google]
greeks.png
69 KB, 380x492
Is this a good way to start with the greeks? Please respond.
>>
>>7593001
Genre fags ruined a project they were never a part of? Interesting.
>>
>>7592997
It moved to >>>/his/phil
>>
>>7593001
And what are you doing outside of the general?

Shitposting? Seems about right.
>>
>>7593057
Change it up a bit:

Get the Iliad & Odyssey (Fitzgerald trans.)

Get the Waterfield translation of Herodotus.

Get the Bloom translation of The Republic.
>>
>>7593092
ayy thanks gonna look those up.
>>
enjoy you're old dead white males
>>
This sounds like a bad idea.
>>
>>7593057
The Mythology book could be changed to Ovid's The Metamorphoses (with the Mandelbaum translation) but the rest seem fine.
>>
>>7593057
Needs more Homer. Needs more tragedy. Needs Aristotle.
>>
I took a real philosophy class and we didn't start with the Greeks.
Academia killed my gods, and with my them my hopes for living.
see you all on the other side
>>
Start with the memes
>>
>>7592997
>What the fuck happened to the /lit/ philosophy project?
It was literally one guy doing all the work and /lit/ took him for granted then criticized him a lot and he stopped doing all that great work for no reward.
>>
>>7593324
kill you're selve
>>
link
>>
>>7594232
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y8_RRaZW5X3xwztjZ4p0XeRplqebYwpmuNNpaN_TkgM/pub
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.