[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What books have the qt'est girls in them? Basically female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
What books have the qt'est girls in them?

Basically female characters I will fall in love with.
>>
>>7591256
Democracy, Henry Adams
>>
>>7591256
Lolita , t b h
>>
>>7591256
Yoshida, Takashi. The Making of the "Rape of Nanking"
>>
Was Katje Borgesius supposed to be hot?
>>
>>7591260
This caused me to make this thread t b h
>>
Read Wittingstein's Mistress if you're into brains.
>>
>>7591256
I remember being a little kid and loving this song, and learning the lyrics. Without the sound, though, I finally get why she was so popular... Jfc
>Madame Bovary
>Les Miserables
>Game of Thrones tbth fæm
>>
>Basically female characters I will fall in love with.

Chekhov, in my experience, has supplied plenty of these.
>>
>>7591256
Ulysses

Specifically, the Nausica chapter. Nascent womanhood has never again been captured so beautifully.
>>
just watch anime senpai
>>
>>7591316
I remember when my Mexican friend first told me about her; that was an important day for my dick.
>>
>>7591264
She was described as a fucking babe, of course she was
>>
>>7591256
>tfw alize ruined herself with quirky tattoos and now makes america tier popsongs
>>
>>7591355
Ejaculation you mean.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 484x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 484x318
the girl the protagonist wants to marry in the american (henry james) is qt as fuck

imo it doesnt get more qt than aglaia epanchin, though, but i dont think its a very popular sentiment for some reason.

also ive never read the book, but in the movie version tess (polanski) is a total qt (played by nastassja kinsji)
>>
>>7591256
Are pictures of girls not allowed mods?

You're taking down the photos of all threads with them.
>>
>>7591540

Which picture was it? Was it from the video where she dances around in the tiny sailor outfit?

I'm a little peeved it got taken down desu
>>
File: uihu.jpg (14 KB, 500x562) Image search: [Google]
uihu.jpg
14 KB, 500x562
>tfw it literally saddens you that you will never get femdommed by soulcatcher
>>
>>7591534
Natasha is beyond qt, family
>>
Is it just me or is this video weird as hell? It's like she's an android sex symbol or something. Maybe they sped the dancing up because of time constraints... Either way, looks very weird/artificial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAJMIdsMSoY
>>
Dosto writes good QTs
Sonia was literally perfect
>>
>>7591741
>Read c&p when I was deep into my anime phase.
>kept writing can fiction with Sonia being a Japanese school girl
Fuck kill me...
>>
>>7591831
>ywn get a gf and both be purified by the light of the holy orthodoxy and your own labor
>>
>>7591256
Katawa Shoujo
>>
>>7591878
Gesundheit
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.