[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Vallejo never talked about on this thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 40504.jpg (6 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
40504.jpg
6 KB, 223x226
Why is Vallejo never talked about on this thread?
>>
>>7590879
He is the only one talked about on this thread.
>>
>>7590882
Yep, we're talking about Vallejo here
>>
>>7590879
best poet of the 20th century, to bad he was a gommie
>>
It's mildly amusing and frustrating when plebs discover who they think to be an incredibly obscure poet and pretend like they've been reading them for years.
>>
>>7590886
was he a gommie? Fucking dropped
>>
>>7590886
>gommie
shucks if only he saw the benefits of colonial liberalism ;((((((
>>
>>7590887
>plebs discover who they think to be an incredibly obscure poet and pretend like they've been reading them for years.

Did I post 'Guys have you ever heard about this poet named Vallejo??' I just read a snippet of his in the New Yorker??'
>>
>>7590879
>on this thread
>>
>>7590890
all the best poets are randian anarcho-capitalists and/or economists of the austrian school
>>
>>7590887
Suck my cock.
>>
Vallejo is the first emo ever.
>>
«The day Iwas born God was sick»

Vallejo is great!
>>
>>7590879
Well, OP is right. We're not talking about Vallejo on this thread.
>>
>>7590886

> spanish poetry

> Uno pesa! I can buyo a taco
> Et uno habanero for my loco
> Brothero, who fights with del toros
> Et his appello esto Sancho Paco!
> Son femme-amiga esta appello Maria
> Qui esta communisto et makos buene tortillas...

> best of the century
>>
>>7590983
What's his most "emo" poem?
>>
>>7591783
http://www.janushead.org/10-2/Vallejo.pdf
>>
>>7591783
I didn't mean to reply to your post with this:>>7591783

I'm not sure what emo means. "Stumble between two stars" and "Nine monsters" are very emotional and very powerful.
>>
there is no good spanish poetry

you'd have to go to portuguese for that
>>
>>7592814
/thread
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.