[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What emotion is this facial expression trying to convey?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1452084751023.jpg (35 KB, 411x395) Image search: [Google]
1452084751023.jpg
35 KB, 411x395
What emotion is this facial expression trying to convey?
>>
>>7587437
Probably hidden glee from the thought of destroying everything you hold dear.
>>
Naughty pedo
>>
I have hidden the poopie.
>>
>>7587437
In fact I believe that one day a reappraiser will come and declare that, far from having been a frivolous firebird, I was a rigid moralist: kicking sin, cuffing stupidity, ridiculing the vulgar and cruel—and assigning sovereign power to tenderness, talent and pride.
>>
>>7587449
Heh, fresh off the boat from Reddit, kid?
>>
It looks like a general discomfort flavored with perhaps a bit of suspicion.
>>
File: IMG_1073.jpg (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1073.jpg
80 KB, 500x500
It's that I know you know or think you know me look but without my affirmation, which I would obviously never, never, never give you you don't know shit and I have power over you for wanting to know something which you simply can not. This face, I believe, conveys the disposition of smugness and it implies the person he's looking at is being made a bitch of. More than implied really, it is felt.
>>
The Costanza emotion.
>>
>>7587449
But if, indeed, you find him not within this month, you shall nose him as you go up the stairs into the lobby.
>>
>>7587469
>doesn't know that poop jokes are patrician
Pot calling the kettle.
>>
>>7587437
>using reddit as an insult
this is how all christfags should start there posts; so i can know which to avoid pronto
>>
Corncob in his anus and he's confused by whether he enjoys it or HE HATES IT
>>
>>7587819
>can't reply correctly
>shit grammar
>christfags
Go back to reddit.
>>
>>7587819
reddit detected
>>
>>7587885
>>7587840
I'm not going to say it, because I think we all know what I mean, but this needs to stop.
>>
>>7587840
>>7587885
church boys deteted
go back to church
>>
>>7587888
go back, go back, to reddit we take you.
>>
File: 1446953238868.jpg (54 KB, 520x349) Image search: [Google]
1446953238868.jpg
54 KB, 520x349
It requires knowledge of a previous Nabokov expression to "get'
>>
>>7587819
I'm atheist and I wear a fedora and reddit is shite.
>>
>>7587924
The girl in the pink sweater is clinching her bum to prevent a massive poop popping out. I recognize that body position from personal experience.
>>
bolee menee rouler a tombeau ouvert
>>
His facial muscles indicate largely happiness and sizable but minor amount contempt, with a tiny bit of anger. Downward head tilt + eyes cast upward suggest submissive yet defiant state (tho that might have just been a result of the angle of the camera).

Read some studies on facial expressions; they're not actually that complicated.
>>
>>7587957
Autism is a real thing.
>>
File: microexpressions-contempt.jpg (28 KB, 524x336) Image search: [Google]
microexpressions-contempt.jpg
28 KB, 524x336
>>7587968
>>
>>7587974
Clever girl.
>>
a fatal expression
>>
>>7587460
Underrated post.
>>
>>7587437
Smugness, scorn and lust
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.