[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Half of you still watch anime and dream to be great writers even though all you've read is the meme trilogy. This board is a joke. You guys haven't even fucking lived yet.
>>
>>7586760
Quality post, quality thread, thanks for contributing to this quality board.
>>
>>7586760
Still better then most of 4chan.
Least /lit/ still has dreams
Everyone else only has memes.
So tell me, was shitposting part of your plan?
>>
>>7586760
most posters here probably haven't read a single work of the meme trilogy
>>
>angry newfag detected
>>
>>7586791
>most posters here probably haven't read a single work
>>
>>7586760
>You guys haven't even fucking lived yet.

I don't want to live.
>>
>>7586786
Ya. I'm hoping for a ban too.
Just got a wee cranky at some of the behaviour on here for a moment.
>>
>>7586796
Just remember you're here forever.
Your ties here are ones you cannot sever.
>>
>>7586794
It's not so bad, Anon. And it doesn't have to be like how you think it ought to be but it can be how you really think it ought to be instead. Try it.
>>
>>7586760
That is an incorrect mindset. My body might not have moved very much, maybe not even existed for all that long relative to most, but I have to tell you that indeed I have lived for a very long time; maybe the equivalent of entire millenia! in my mind... I've lived through one million different hypothetical situations every year of my life. I am constantly imagining entire worlds full of rich living beings (to label them as mere 'human' entities is such an artificially limiting thing) living rich and beautiful, sometimes horrible lives. They speak to each other no modern person has the patience to speak anymore, they love each other like no shallow modern person has to the capacity to anymore, they hate each other immensely, and these beings live with such deep, passionate, vivaciousness few of you could even comprehend if I explained it to you in detail. In simile, it's as though I were explaining the colour red to a blind man. Indeed, he would struggle to even know what a color is.

You mock me for not having lived but I say I've lived more than any other man alive, only I've done so much more efficiently. You can send your rockets into space to land on Mars and stick your silly little flag there, proclaiming proudly you were the first one, but I say to you truly that you were not the first, for my mind has laid footprints there so very long ago.
>>
>>7586808
Fuck. Don't say that.
Luckily, actually, I do have other -- equally wasteful -- activities to go to instead.
Fuck my life.
>>
>>7586813
I think we're probably more aligned in thought that you may think. In no way did I mean that in the more conventional sense as one usually assumes.
You were not the target meant to be addressed. That's good right? Be happy now. At least one of us ought to be.

P.S. My flag is transparent. And it does not wave with the wind.
>>
>>7586796
Wow, you must have really gotten your ass handed to you to be this buttmad
>>
>>7586832
Guess again. It's mostly boredom really. And the little impetus that sparked it last never longer than a minute. More of a result of my growing and negative weltanschauung to be honest.
>>
>>7586786
>>7586808

whats this about?
i'm having doubts
these posts right here
are quite sincere.
>>
>>7586828
Maybe your comment wasn't addressed to me in particular but as I read your comment your sentiments came across as sharp so I felt the need to defend myself, you must understand, it's rare to come across another enlightened person here of all places. That being said I still have to disagree with you entirely. If you cut open my leg the marked rings might be few but I am wiser than those years let on.

If one of us must be happy let it be you. This is no act of charity, nothing so gracious as that, only I am on a journey that is long and seemingly endless where a happy moment could only be a dangerous distraction, even just a moment's. I feel that sorrow in you too, in that invisible flag of yours, you need this happiness more than I.
>>
>>7586786
>then
You tripfags have no shame
>>
>>7586888
I try.
I enjoy those digits comrade, pure ideology
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.