[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypersphere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>he doesn't own multiple first edition copies
>>
How affluent are you people that you can spend money on this garbage
>>
>>7585751
>he cant afford 20 bucks for a meme book
>>
>>7585737
I'm waiting for the 10th anniversary deluxe edition to buy it.
>>
>>7585751
Extremely.
>>
I'm waiting for this nauseous trend of publishing the very scat of google docs to end.
>>
>>7585761
thank god
>>
Daily reminder Tundra is the only real /lit/ book and hypersphere was literally a reddit scam to con your money. Kekd hard at all these people enriching the redditor.
>>
>>7585779
Only going to get worse from here on out friend. Till Obama finally takes away our paper.
>>
>>7585751
I'm kind of interested as well. If I had a job I'd certainly buy a copy. Good on you anons that can afford such luxurious memes
>>
File: image.jpg (978 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
978 KB, 3264x2448
>>7585816
>>
>>7585737

Literally giving someone money for something you did for free.
>>
>>7585849
The cost just covers printing cost you dummy.
>>
>>7585857

>The cost just covers printing cost you dummy.
>they actually believe this.
>>
Im glad I haven't paid attention to whatever the hell this is. Sounds like a waste of time. When are you guys going to make something that isn't an ironic book of jokes
>>
>>7585876

>something that isn't an ironic book of jokes
>implying that's not the meaning of life

>life is serious
>this is what they actually believe
>>
>>7585867
Kek. There are literally retards paying that reddit guy for their slave labor.

This is like a much sadder version of vanity publishing.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.