[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw you realize the people with actual creative/interesting minds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
tfw you realize the people with actual creative/interesting minds are not browsing internet forums/boards and so you are inevitably wasting your time with idiots who are just trying to abate their loneliness like you are with fleeting tidbits of opinionated communication
>>
Yeah so
>>
>>7583650
sounds about right. Im gonna get off /lit/ now
>>
we can all pretend, that is good enough
>>
literally go to your community college and talk to randoms in 2nd year english classes and you'll find opinions that are degrees higher in quality
>>
>>7583663
Does this really work? If so i'm trying it Tuesday.
>>
>>7583650
I think you're underestimating how much loneliness can drag people with "creative/interesting minds" into the sorta malaise that makes them want to "to abate their loneliness like you are with fleeting tidbits of opinionated communication".
>>
Roasting in an epic bread!
>>
>>7583674
Those people haven't gone into loneliness, then. They've kept it at bay, like i have, with shitty internet nonsense.
>>
>>7583650
Stop shitposting it's bad for you and everyone else.
>>
>>7583663
You think /lit/ isn't already filled with randoms who are taking second year English classes at community colleges?
>>
>>7583698
Different anon, but certainly one can abate loneliness in the physical presence of others. I've been in plenty of emotionally detached yet populated situations.

The internet is gonna make us all one big lonely organism
>>
>>7583701
shitposting and posting are synonymous
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.