[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>le patrician meme because you read some shitty philosophical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1425623370_84286000.jpg (36 KB, 414x418) Image search: [Google]
1425623370_84286000.jpg
36 KB, 414x418
>le patrician meme because you read some shitty philosophical book only PHD professors care about
>being so autistic you dismiss people because they don't care or are well read as yours
>not having basic social skills to have basic discussions about harry potter with some qt girl at the book store
>not being interested into studying human behaviour and seeing the plebs and average brainlets just as interesting as fiction characters
>assuming most people are uninteresting and dull even when you haven't speak with them about what their interest are
>tfw you will never enjoy to talk about random shit with the average person just to understand more about the human nature
>tfw random people that seemed dumb usually have some topic they're well read or know a lot about
>tfw learning about sports, politics, genre fiction like horror movies or simply listening to their life stories
>tfw talking and socializing with plebs is as interesting as discovering a new novel
>tfw mastering socializing
>tfw had long conversations with qt girls about random shit and drowning in pussy
>tfw I see the patrician faggots on this board who are desperate for human contact
>le supreme gentleman reddit fedora meme
>le notes from the underground intelectual
lmao kid

how are u gonna make a good novel with realistic characters if you can't stand talking with plebs?

lmao kid, enjoy writing about "deep philosophical shit" the plebs don't care, because your social life is empty as fuck.

I'm sure all that non existant conversations wiht girls would be useful as to make realistic female character, but I'm sure women are just men with vaginas and empty heads.

;)
>>
File: Vyasa.jpg (271 KB, 1023x1311) Image search: [Google]
Vyasa.jpg
271 KB, 1023x1311
>someone took the effort to write all this
>>
>not being a patrician and a party animal
>not reading in the park by day and raving at night
>not having your reading enrich the world and the world enrich your reading
>not fucking a bitch and reading some Hegel after

Best of both worlds familia
>>
>people will unironically respond to this
>>
>>7581676
>>7581691
>being too pleb to recognize master bait OC
;)

stay pleb understhmen.
>>
>>7581669
Plebeian! I spit on you
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.