[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like Haruki Murakami
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
I like Haruki Murakami
>>
same
>>
>>7581424
>>7581437
...okay?

post something decent or fuck off, seriously it's shit like this that makes the board worse every day

saged because you're cunts
>>
>>7581452
I didnt mean to offend you. Someone told me to let /lit/ know that I liked him. So I did.
>>
>>7581460
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent.

means fuck off if you have nothing to say, this is a non-thread, please delete it
>>
>>7581470
Do you like Murakami?
>>
I like him.
>>
>>7581424
>>7581437
>>7581590
What's it like to be a nihilistic grouch?
>>
I used to like him when I was younger. I think I'm actually a bonafide hipster. I don't get anything from him, I just liked that he was Japanese, dreamy and easy to read and wrote relatably about love. I stopped liking him when he became mainstream. That sort of burst my bubble. Still hipster, in other words.

I like Yukio Mishima though.
>>
>>7581470
Hey Bro
>>
>>7581636

are you me?
>>
>>7581604
You get a wicked sense of humour.
>>
This is honestly one of the better threads on /lit/ right now
>>
>>7582788
How? One guy started to troll and he fucked off. How is that good? >>>>/r/eddit
>>
I only read Norwegian Wood. Was pretty feelsy and nice.

His other stuff is more lolsorandom, right?
>>
>>7581636
So you liked the man, not his work. And then you stopped liking the man for retarded reasons, although it seems more likely you never liked the man at all and only pretended to. Which one is it? Does it matter? Where does that get you?
>>
>>7582788
how? it's not literature. this is a literature board.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.