[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At this precise moment there are passionate young men sacrificing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: vangogh.jpg (12 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
vangogh.jpg
12 KB, 300x168
At this precise moment there are passionate young men sacrificing a life of ease, social conquest and material comfort for the sake of producing great art. How can post-college /lit/ users justify their slow drift towards regret and mediocrity?

As a NEET, I can't imagine the sort of self-hating and masochistic personality that allows a person to submit their will to the demands of other people. To waste their life and any potential they have performing some tedious daily routine for the purpose of making a lot of money for other people.
>>
>>7580513
>As a NEET, I can't imagine

NEETs are usually incapable of understanding the motivations and aspirations of others not exactly like themselves.
There's probably a link between being NEET and being autistic.

Note: I am not saying your life is any worse or any better than anyone else's
>>
>>7580540
>Note: I am not saying your life is any worse or any better than anyone else's

Then you're not really saying much are you kiddo?
>>
>>7580543
I'm saying you might be autistic, "sweetheart"
>>
>>7580547
Well that only serves to confirm what I've suspected for some time, namely that I belong in that coiterie of great minds who have produced the best art our species is capable of. Every genius was autistic, and it really doesn't take much logical maneuvering to conclude that my autism is merely a confirmation of my genius.
>>
>>7580543
>>7580513

it always makes me laugh when people come here and start "wagecuck v. NEET" battles.

OP, you would not be saying these things if you were satisfied and happy living the NEET life.

It's okay, OP. You don't have to stay indoors all day, your short stories and poems are bad anyways. Go out into the world and find a job and a wife -- i think you'll find it fulfills you.

t. satisfied, non-angsty NEET
>>
>>7580576
That's nice, dear. Now go play with the rest of the "geniuses"

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>7580581
>Satisfied

Satisfaction is a Western disease. You're a gelded catamite content with your submission. Truly, truly sad.
>>
>>7580585
*shoves you against a locker*

The FUCK did you say!?
>>
>>7580589
*teleports behind you*
*unsheathes katana*
*slices you in half*

Nothing personnel, kid
>>
>>7580595
It was just a hologram

*chuckles from the shadows*
>>
>>7580597
You got me this time, stranger, but I'll get my revenge soon enough. Just you wait and see

*smiles wrily and takes off into the distance*

>>
>>7580597
>tfw i turn into a log and im actually in the tree behind u
>>
>>7580513

you've got it all figured out
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.