[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You're no novelist! >I walked Iggy Pop on stage in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 150126_r26055-800.jpg (115 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
150126_r26055-800.jpg
115 KB, 800x1200
>You're no novelist!
>I walked Iggy Pop on stage in 2009.
>Who are you!
>>
Your flat
>>
File: 1452313388096.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1452313388096.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ All of /lit/
>>
This dude should act in horror movies. You can just imagine the guy horribly mutilating, raping and consuming a whole gaggle of whores.
>>
>>7577987
That's what years of alcoholism and heroin does to you
>>
>>7577995

did anyone ever find out any more information on this guy?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7-Ap1g83Dg4
>>
>>7577995

YOU SUCK! How dare you come here and ruin it for everybody else?! GET OUT! Get the fuck out of my site! You're no artist! You're a mediocre piece of shit who can't even write! How dare you come here and post this?! I've been coming to this site for 41 years! You're not /lit/! You're a no talent piece of shit! You impose your lack of talent on everybody here whether they want to read it or not! GET OUT! How dare you come here and post this?! You're a disgrace! You suck! How dare you?! How dare you not post this to Reddit?! Who the hell do you think you are?! You any kind of artist?! Anybody know who you are?! Maybe everybody else wants to enjoy the poetry and prose?! This is one of the most important places in all of the Internet! Who are you?! WHO ARE YOU?! You miserable, presumptuous, no talent! You're no artist! An artist respects the words that serves as the foundation of creativity! You obviously don't have the talent! You don't have the respect for yourself or for other people or what it is to express yourself! In literature or any other form of creativity! And I'm a Harold Bloom literature school graduate, sucka! And the school of the Western Canon! And the Academy of Literature University San Francisco! You suck! If you really had talent, you'd go practice, and get yourself published! Instead of ruining the end of the day for everybody here! You're a disgrace! You are everything that has gone wrong in this world! You're a self consumed! No talent! Mediocre piece of shit! And I've earned my right to say it! Okay???!!! I had 20,000 people buy my novel, in 1975! I walked David Foster Wallace up on stage! Who the fuck are you?! I knew Thomas Pynchon in 1966! You nothing! You nothing! You are nothing! And you will never be anything! Never! How dare you?! How dare you?! You miserable, mediocre, nothing! Shame on you. Probably cracking a stupid little smile. You little pip! Go learn to write! Go learn to write. You're trash. You can't even finish a fucking verse. I don't care about your little bump callous on your pen finger. Doesn't mean that you know how to write. You're trash! TRASH!
>>
>>7578100
:(
>>
File: 1434241147821.gif (3 MB, 192x333) Image search: [Google]
1434241147821.gif
3 MB, 192x333
>>7577987
>>
File: houellebecq 2.jpg (38 KB, 634x296) Image search: [Google]
houellebecq 2.jpg
38 KB, 634x296
>>7577987
Holy shit I kek'd hard, 10/10 well memed
>>
>>7577995
He tuckered himself with all that yelling.
>>
>>7578008
Someone found out his name and phone number and even called him and put the call on youtube, but it wasn't particularly interesting.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.