[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"A man who is more concerned with being a good man than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: 1448424500548.png (3 MB, 2500x1571) Image search: [Google]
1448424500548.png
3 MB, 2500x1571
"A man who is more concerned with being a good man than being good at being a man makes a very well-behaved slave"

Why haven't you taken the iron pill yet /lit/?
>>
always been more interested in green pill
>>
>>7577260
I always thought Savitri Devi's quietly disgusted expression on Defiance would make a good reaction image.

Incidentally, Archeofuturism would be better if it didn't have the Eurosiberia story at the end with the holographic totty. Evola is also fun though.
>>
>>7577281
*always fun
>>
I am the purple pill. Smell the roses while the garden burns down.
>>
>>7577260

>there are people who are going to take this image seriously and start using these terms
>>
>>7577260
because there are so many spooks in that sentence that I was almost triggered.
>>
>>7577260
>not taking the nero pill

You'd think the fiddling's hard but really it's finding a city that burns.
>>
It's a lot of fucking pills to swallow and there are only so many hours in the day.
>>
>>7577291
>start

Have you not been here long?

And at least [color] pill sounds a lot less embarrassing than "Dark Enlightenment".
>>
>implying you need any of the other books if you've read PromRi

No but tbqh while I'm familiar with Green, Red, and Blue reality tunnels, I have no idea what's going on under Iron Pill. How to into?
>>
>>7577305
Try something in California or Australia.

>>7577315
Iron pill is essentially becoming the Ubermensch, along with volkisch stuff.
>>
>>7577315
Iron pill is a /pol/ neet that got /fit/ it is nothing to aspire too. The guy on SS or SL is still stronger.

For instance, way of men is an appeal to masculinity in the homosexual community, but they fucking missed it.
>>
>Jack Donovan.
>>
>>7577323
>reading blog post tier from some shitty publisher that no one left or right with any intelligence would take seriously.
>"b.but it appeals to me so ubermensh!"
>>
As someone with a great interest in the schools of Traditionalism, de Benoist and the European New RIght, that's list is fucking horrendous
>>
>>7577328
I just want to understand it. However if it's entirely focused on appealing to the testosterone-structured mind, I won't bother.
>>
>>7577339
He's basically the founder of a homo-cult.

I'll pass.
>>
>>7577348
Some of those book are good reading, but anything under the banner of "Pill" is always gonna be assumed to be utter trash
>>
>>7577347
Currently reading some Tomislav Sunic myself.
Would you mind reccomending some similiar books to me?
Out of interest, what kind of fiction do you read?
>>
>>7577344
I don't support it. Just saying its goal.

A lot of it really is aiming to be a Nietzschean Ubermensch/Overman.
>>
>>7577344
Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean it's wrong.
>>
>>7577428
>bread pill
>trash
Forgive this shitposter, for he knows not what he says
>>
>anything but the greeks then the christians
wew
>>
>>7577260
because im not insecure about myself
>>
File: 036d882.png (36 KB, 646x220) Image search: [Google]
036d882.png
36 KB, 646x220
>>7577260
Note that every last book under the "Iron Pill" are released by the same publishing company "Arktos Media", The Way of Men being the only exception I think.

It's obviously all a fucking shill created by the company to sell more books.

Although I've read Morning Crafts and I thought it was good, especially as a starter book to get into reading as the entire book basically is about becoming patrician through reading books and learning the old ideas of the past(philosophy, history, languages etc).
>>
File: photo-savitri21.jpg (87 KB, 473x700) Image search: [Google]
photo-savitri21.jpg
87 KB, 473x700
>>7577260

>DUDE HITLER WAS AN AVATAR OF VISHNU LMAO

you never go full retard
>>
>>7579224

>I'm literally 13
>>
>>7579305
Soon 2 be banned.
>>
>>7579224

>the christians

muh christfag sophistry is so deep
>>
>>7579305
Sure, esoteric writings are fun for a laugh and all, won't claim that I find no enjoyment in dank stuff like Eliade and Guenon, but actually taking anything written after the 17th century seriously? Come on.
>>7579321
It's not about being deep, it's about being right.
>>
File: 60057540.IranMar062224.jpg (73 KB, 400x602) Image search: [Google]
60057540.IranMar062224.jpg
73 KB, 400x602
>>7579331

>be Zoroaster, a divine human
>be tempted in the wilderness by an evil being, but overcome them
>preach about the god, good and evil, heaven and hell, salvation
>1500ish years later some punk-ass jew steals your shtick wholesale
>tfw

because Christianity is right and totally isn't just a repackaged melange of everything that came before it
>>
>>7579383
>oldest avestan text is 13th century
>one coincidental incident from the gospels
>gospels can be reconstructed from 1st and 2nd century theological texts
>zarathustran mythology probably influenced by OT prophecies anyway
>>
>>7579285

>It's obviously all a fucking shill created by the company to sell more books.

Jokes on them, I torrented the fuck out of their books.
>>
>>7579383
>yfw literally everything in the universe is "a repackaged melange of everything that came before it"
>tfw there's nothing new under the sun
>>
File: JosephsLavashBread.jpg (127 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
JosephsLavashBread.jpg
127 KB, 450x450
>>7579209
Not all bread is the same faggot
>>
>>7579285
Arktos reprint out of print works and translate works which have yet to be pit in English. They are possibly the only publishing house, to my knowledge, that focus on "New European Right" etc texts. Its not unheard of and it's not a conspiracy.
>>
>>7577291
Dude, this meme is years old.
>>
>>7577260
Yeah it's like you've got three threads for this shit because it's perfect fucking bait but for those poor sacks who don't realize pants and a grey hooded bathrobe don't make practical life style choices I guess there's >>>/reddit/
>>
>not just taking the self pill
>>
File: 1452561220859.gif (4 MB, 344x203) Image search: [Google]
1452561220859.gif
4 MB, 344x203
I don't want to be a good carpenter
I want to be good at wood working

I don't want to be a good writer
I want to be good at writing

I don't want to be a good football player
I want to be good at football
>>
Is Morning Crafts worth a read? The concept sounds comfy.
>>
>Prometheus Rising

god I love this book
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.