[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a readiness to contribute to the future establishing of a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 4.jpg (11 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
11 KB, 228x221
>a readiness to contribute to the future establishing of a "commune" somewhere in Meshchankskaya street, or not to hinder Dunechka, for example, if in the very first month of marriage she should decide to take a lover, or not to have his future children baptized, and so on and so forth--all in the same vein.[...."]woman is the equal of man in everything, even in strength (as has already been affirmed), then there ought to be equality here as well."

-Crime and Punishment
>>
File: 1441689080948.png (117 KB, 238x351) Image search: [Google]
1441689080948.png
117 KB, 238x351
>woman is the equal of man, even in strength

How the fuck do people actually believe this?
>>
>>7573960
isnt that the atheist character
>>
>>7573981
There are several atheist characters, but if you're talking about the rich goy, no, it's his friend. They guy was going on about how women should have equal rights, and the rich capitalist goy (they guy who shits on Raskolnikov's family and has fantasies about marrying a poor girl so he can control her) remarked that the guy beat up a woman, and the guy said, "Well, I had to defend myself, and women are our equals in strength"
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.