[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for some erotica. I've only historically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 483x641) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 483x641
I'm looking for some erotica.
I've only historically enjoyed philosophical erotica like de sade, Batialle, and the story of o- but I'm looking for something that can get me hot and bothered - I picked up and read ann rices beauty series - which I liked, but it was too much of "her sex quivered" and "his sword was as big as she imagined it"
I bought a copy of "the siren" by Tiffany reisz but I want more just in case this sucks too
What have you guys read that's hot and preferably kinky
>>
>>7571878
Why would you ever hope something is a PS4
>>
File: 1444839947156.jpg (880 KB, 2168x3332) Image search: [Google]
1444839947156.jpg
880 KB, 2168x3332
>>7571878
>>7571914
Also I can actually help a little bit, I haven't read any of these myself yet but it might be a solid starting point
>>
>>7571923
The problem is most of that shit isn't actually meant to be sexy or sensual - it's philosophy and art that is usually quite repulsive sexually
>>
>>7571914
Because there's a chance it's an xbone
>>
Bamparoonaroni
>>
>>7571923

In general these kind of lists are complete crap. They're quickly thrown together books with vague topic, and this one is no exception. It's got some actual erotica and then some complete shit in them.

Here's some actual erotica for you:

Old
Romance of Lust: big book of messy stuff, not really recommended as erotica, but very amusing
My Secret Life by Walter: well written, apparently authentic, fuck diary by Victorian gentleman

Modern:
Tampa - Alissa Nutting: girl probably went for Lolita for ladies, but ended with fun erotica, feel free to skip the moral bits
Carrie's Story - Molly Weatherfield: really well written female domination story
>>
>>7572953
Cheers!
Any female sub stories that aren't utter shot like the gray series?
>>
I post this every time I see one of these threads and must continue to do so until it gets put on the chart. It really is good stuff, and varied.
>>
>>7573286

Oh, I'm an idiot. Carrie's Storie is female sub, not female dom. Not really into it, so I mixed them up.

It's pure sub. From master sticking dildos up her ass to him loaning her out as a horse (with dildos up her ass).

>>7573469
Thanks for the tip. On my to read list now.
>>
File: BloodyChamber.jpg (25 KB, 206x320) Image search: [Google]
BloodyChamber.jpg
25 KB, 206x320
It´s not exactly the hot and kinky type of book but an interesting read nonetheless. My personal favourite is The Company of Wolves.
>>
File: pet sematary - stephen king.jpg (157 KB, 451x799) Image search: [Google]
pet sematary - stephen king.jpg
157 KB, 451x799
>>7574604
>>
>>7574611
>>
File: Jaws - Peter Benchley.jpg (42 KB, 407x178) Image search: [Google]
Jaws - Peter Benchley.jpg
42 KB, 407x178
>>7574611
>7574604
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.