[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>and almost certainly, they knew that they had witness...the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: ugh.jpg (98 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
98 KB, 500x362
>and almost certainly, they knew that they had witness...the birth of a nation.
>>
>>7569112

>So thanks, kudos, and all that Jazz
>You've just read The Leaves of Grass

Fucking Americans.
>>
>>7569112
>"Thanks for the snack, Jack. Looks like I'm headed back on the road."
>>
we had this thread yesterday must it must have been euthanized by all the other quality threads we've been getting.
>>
>>7569187

>all the other quality threads

wat
>>
>Whew! I've gotta say, I sure am tired coming home after all day at Finnegan's Wake.
jesus christ
>>
>>7569112

>this was to be the turning point in the ENTIRE FUCKING HISTORY
>>
>>7569310
wat
>>
>"gosh man that shit was gnarly. what an adventure"
>I prefer to call it 'The Odyssey'
>>
>"How could you do this to me?"
>Sorry baby, that's just The Turn of The Screw

fuck me in the ass
>>
File: iu.jpg (11 KB, 300x229) Image search: [Google]
iu.jpg
11 KB, 300x229
>"And then they realized they were no longer little girls: they were little Dubliners."

fucking hell, joyce
>>
>and that, is why it it's a sin To Kill a Mockingbird

Fuck off, Lee
>>
File: 1413305278056.jpg (95 KB, 420x333) Image search: [Google]
1413305278056.jpg
95 KB, 420x333
>>7569112
The novel was called the Klansmen you illiterate twat.
>>
>>7571481
The novel was actually called "The Clansman: An Historical Romance of the Ku Klux Klan", you illiterate twat.
>>
>That was the fatal flaw in Kurtz's trip. He crashed around the Congo selling "imperial expansion" without ever giving a thought to the grim meat-hook realities that were lying in wait for all the pilgrims who took him seriously... All those pathetically eager ivory freaks who thought they could buy will and power for three shillings a pound. But their loss and failure is ours too. What Kurtz took down with him was the central illusion of a whole life-style that he helped create... a generation of permanent harlequins, failed managers, who never understood the essential old-mystic fallacy of European Imperialism: the desperate assumption that somebody... or at least some force - can lead into The Heart of Darkness(TM).”

Really Conrad?
>>
>>7569112
>Thanks for reading about me
>In my little Autobiography
>Published as a penguin book
>I'm glad you had a look!

Jesus fucking christ Morrissey
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.