[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fanfic/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
71 KB, 500x500
Since this place has gone to shit anyway let's talk about the most interesting literary trend in recent years: fanfiction. It's like a series written by a thousand authors! Genre fic taken to a whole new extreme! The perfect shit to read while you pinch off a loaf, so you don't have any transcendental epiphanies ruined by the stank of your own offal!

What fandoms do you read, Anon?

Favorite fics?
>>
>>7567424

actually kill yourself if you read fan fiction
>>
>>7567429
But great books like twilight, 50 shades of grey and the martian couldn't have been written without fan fiction.
>>
The only fandom I remember was a mesh of 40k and NGE. It was well crafted but the mixing of settings ruins the emotional chaos that is NGE.

It is not exactly its own world but there is something to take away from it and shows some structural insight that you may not have encountered before reading the fandom

It is a study of sorts in its own right/
>>
you should be really embarrassed that you read that stuff OP.

reddit pls go
>>
>>7567443
obvious b8
>>
>>7567445
Eh wot who are you to be making judgements on what I read whilst in the privacy of the loo
>>
>>7567424
You realize that middle overlap is goatse, right?
>>
>>7567424

>Since the ship is sinking, let's drill a hole in the bottom of it

Interesting pic though. Is it satire or for real? I can't tell anymore. If it is for real, that's amazing.
>>
>>7567510
You realize your post is fanfiction about internet memes, right?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.