[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone knows what happened to Icycalm? Orgy of the Will has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: o.png (32 KB, 1044x444) Image search: [Google]
o.png
32 KB, 1044x444
Anyone knows what happened to Icycalm?

Orgy of the Will hasn't been updated in several months.
http://orgyofthewill.net/
>>
>>7566142
fuck you and your dead boyfriend.
>>
>>7566142
He grew up
>>
I just realized that Icycalm died mere months before Guts got off the boat

He'll be stuck repeating his life eternally without finding out the ending to his favorite comic Smh
>>
He decided to focus his time on shitposting as REI
>>
He ascended.
>>
didnt he visit this board recently or was that an imposter
>>
>>7566633
>>7566142
https://warosu.org/lit/thread/S7526806#p7526806
>>
>>7566548
I seriously doubt it would happen so suddenly, if it didn't happen for so long before.

>>7566633
Archive link?
>>
>>7566554
loll
>>
>>7566636
That's not icycalm. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's actually Not-Pynchon.
>>
>>7566142
I hope he is dead
>>
>>7566808
>>7566636
My reasoning: that post uses the triple-hyphen-dash. Icy does not use the triple-hyphen-dash, for he considers it degenerate. Not-Pynchon, however, doesn't give a flyig fuck, and uses the triple-hyphen-dash with reckless abandon. I think this is sufficient enough evidence to prove that the person who made those posts is not icycalm, but in fact Not-Pynchon.
>>
>679. A thing that "makes sense" is a useful thing; something that we can use (therefore, the stronger one is, physically and mentally, the more things he can use, and the more that "makes sense" to him... For neurotics and the hysterical — like for example Sartre, Camus and other weaklings — everything is nonsensical; "absurd"). So the sentence "I love ice cream" makes sense, because it can be used to understand me, while the sentence "Cream my love for ice" is nonsense, because no one can figure out what to do with it. — Now take it to the level of the universe. For the universe to "make sense" to at least someone, it would have to mean that that someone could put the universe to use. But who could use the universe, if the universe is everything? It would have to be someone situated "outside" the universe, which is by definition nonsense. Ergo the universe doesn't make sense, and I didn't even have to leave my room or even put on underwear to determine this, my dear hard-working and hard-studying scientists, who will doubtless continue being perplexed by this idea because, despite the heaps of random stuff they read all day long, they don't like to read philosophy. (It makes them feel uneasy to see a genius lording it over their heads, without even wearing any underwear, so they prefer to look away and try their best to ignore him.)

Does this guy just write these, and never think more than 30 seconds, then just leave the vomit there, stinking?
>>
>>7566816
Please educate me on this not-pynchon poster. Is the the actual pynchon?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.