[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it fair to say that this man had as much of an impact on modern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 18s3madnofw80jpg.jpg (135 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
18s3madnofw80jpg.jpg
135 KB, 720x480
Is it fair to say that this man had as much of an impact on modern or popular fantasy as Tolkien?
>>
who is that semen demon
>>
Unfortunately, yeah.
>>
>>7565643
what if somenoe posted a thread about the lottery of babylon with a pic of borges and you replied "who is that sweepstakes beefcake"
>>
>>7565569
Never thought of it like that, but he probably has. (Although, most of what he's done springs from Tolkien tropes, which are themselves lifted from earlier Norse and Celtic mythology, so... not too fussed.)
>>
File: paul-bresnick.jpg (11 KB, 160x228) Image search: [Google]
paul-bresnick.jpg
11 KB, 160x228
>>7565569
Without him, I doubt that Don Delillo and Phillip Roth would have gotten as far. Great man.
>>
>>7565569
yeah redwall was great
>>
>>7565653
Why unfortunately? I like him.
>>
>>7565704
Lol how are you even familiar enough with this guy to recognize his face and notice that someone looks similar to him?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.