[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT /lit/ writes a short story one line at a time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 2
File: 1407098873648.jpg (73 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1407098873648.jpg
73 KB, 413x395
ITT /lit/ writes a short story one line at a time
>>
>>7536830
The end.
>>
>>7536924
helluva start, keep going.
>>
this is the story of a man named stanley
>>
sunset found her squatting
>>
The end is the end of ending, despite not wanting to end or be an ending.
>>
Luckily for her, everything was just a dream.
>>
But for a man such as Kanye West to proselytize the unwitting masses to his glorious genius, he must first play his role in the modern temple of media insanity.
>>
It was at this moment that she realized that she had been spooked.
>>
A common paradox--one known to the people and their forefathers; the Kanye West travels East.

Flowers weep, yet the men do not.
>>
Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA
>>
"Nice meme, faggot", he yells
>>
The tears came quickly but softly down his rosy cheeks.
>>
"That's not all of it", he smirked, as his penis stiffened further
>>
what the fuck is this book even about? Why are you the reader still reading this trite garbage?

(All good literature breaks 4th wall once).
>>
"ColorlessLips kiss me" and she did. He didn't smile. "Haa"
>>
wardine be cry. but then she be look her RARE WALLACE folder and she be smile.
>>
"Checkout these dubs", he said.
>>
>>7537175
"He then lost his shit when he realized there were no dubs. You know the spagetti out the pocket kinda apeshit."
>>
Javier always wanted to do something great with his life, but only now did he realize that something was to carry out a school shooting.
>>
She swished the candy around her mouth like a skateboard zooming around a half-pipe; strange, it was saltier than she'd remembered.
>>
But how could one measure the saline nature of things if not in proportion to the sufferance yet endured by OP as he rounded the corner to see Jaykwon raucously fucking his mother in the ass?
>>
They are sexus sequior, the inferior
second sex in every respect: to pay
them honour is ridiculous beyond measure.
>>
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggg, he said.
>>
That ass, that glorious ass! Those cheeks of gold! That perfect turd cutter nestled 'twixt them!
>>
At that moment, I transcended and became not just a jew: but the Ω Jew.
>>
Can reddit please leave
>>
For then and now and always we find solemnity hard to come by, and make up for this inability to feel things as men and women by taking all on stride as children, even if that means suffering at the hands of Catholic priests or kicking and being kicked in the shins; many find it to be a worthwhile solution, to ignore responsibility and completely avoid emotional development, but some take it too far, like our brave heroine who, as usual for a wednesday night, lies in the center of the plastic cage, binkey-gagged, bib and diaper soiled completely, arms and legs thrashing about in sight of James, who--at least when her binkey was elsewhere--she insisted on calling 'da-da', despite the fact that they graduated from the same college in the same year, he fully aware of her intelligence--it mystified him why she'd up and started living like this, instantly--he simply came home to find her on her back with loaded Depends, unable to explain her decision, only show in her pleading expression that she needed him then, that things had gotten too much for her, that this was their life now and were he to leave she wouldn't revert, just lie there crying.
>>
>this won't be any worse than TLOTIAT
>>
>>7537338
Through yonder wind o breaks
>>
KEK, she said. Is that a potato? That's my dickduck, he said. Im cringing as fuck, faggot, she answered.
>>
"If I pull that off would you die?" the small guy grunted at the big guy.
>>
"Some days," he whispered "I can't tell if OP is a faggot, a cuck, or a genius. This is one of these days."
>>
>>7537777
quad confirms best short story
>>
Ring a ding ding baby, emerald in general for chromium vanadium, keeping it subpar with some fresh of lowest grade plain and pure iron.
>>
>>7536830
Isn't that the question of the day?
>>
Eat a dick. Preferably my dick.
>>
I knew that I had to shit and that if I didn't shit now that on the plane I would need to shit still and that I wouldn't be able to to go to the lavatory because I was at the back of the cabin and I would have to wait until the stewardess came with her trolley to my end and past me so that I could make it down the isle without having to bump past her and risk farting on or in the direction of any passenger around the fuckery of the snack cart.
>>
[THIS PAGE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK]
>>
I opened the bathroom door to find a quaint little woman inside wearing a modest dress, and a headscarf. Her frightened eyes met mine and I quickly shut the door. As I stood in the aisle recovering from my shock, I realized that I may have sentenced that woman to hell in the afterlife. I returned to my seat, and kept one eye on the door. Soon an uncomfortable looking young woman exited. I took the opportunity to finally use the bathroom. Once inside I unbuckled my pants, dropped them to floor and a had a wonderful wank, incorporating the face of the frightened woman into my fantasies of a threesome thousands of feet in the air.
>>
Tails! We need to get the chaos emerald back from eggman!
>>
It was wonderful but long. The room was small and I was holding my breath to make sure that each jerk of my erect penis did not escape a small wheeze of pleasure which the near by passengers might hear. When I came I grunted or moaned and I tried to cover the sound with a sneeze or a cough and I realize that there would be a lot more commotion than necessary and on top of it all my ejaculate had escaped me; the wank had been wonderful and I had spurted some distance and the lavatory was white and I could not locate the gunk of my own essence anywhere.
>>
She gingerly inflated her left breast, then her right breast, and then the other.
>>
I was five years old when I received my first waifu. By fifteen, I had at least twenty. And by Thirty, I had suicidal depression, kinda forgot about the waifus at that point.
>>
r8

Um, the candles flickered, the sheets were still, but all the energy in the room surrounded Roman and Kenzie. Kenzie stepped forth and... gently touched Roman's arm. He suddenly felt weak in his legs and trembled and fell as if his Achilles heel had been struck by a blade, but all it was was simply a woman's touch.
>>
Eggnog belongs in a museum, reply to this post if you agree.
>>
>>7538063
I disagree
>>
>>7538041
*thirty
>>
>>7538077
You stole my dubs >>7538076
>>
File: 903488017.jpg (22 KB, 397x288) Image search: [Google]
903488017.jpg
22 KB, 397x288
>>7538053
>Um

You've just reinvented the harlequin my good man.
>>
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no military son, son
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one, one
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one, no, no, no
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate son, no, no, no
>>
And that, I regret.
>>
Her pussy was the Indian Ocean, and my dick was a canoe made out of tears and doritos that had gone bad a week ago.
>>
Hol up, hol up, so you be sayin, so you be saying we gon be, hol up, so we gon be, hol up, so you be sayin we, hol up, hol up, so you be sayin we gon be sum authors and shit????
>>
what a work of art http://pastebin.com/ZFBXsvgB
>>
...to poop on.
>>
Does the pooped on work of art become a work of.. shart?
>>
Father, Why?
>>
because cats and jazz music.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.