[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some of the best and/or greatest contemporary works
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 1454x1939) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 1454x1939
What are some of the best and/or greatest contemporary works of philosophy?

Pic related.

>inb4 "new atheism" and scientistic dribble
>>
>le quirky tripfag nonsense

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>7536272
>What are some of the best and/or greatest contemporary works of philosophy?

alain badiou's.
>>
>>7536276
>I don't understand therefore it's nonsense

You're a living cliche
>>
Reassembling the Social - Bruno Latour
1000 Years of Nonlinear History - Manuel Delanda
1000 Plateaus - Deleuze & Guattari
>>
>>7536408
I am irrelevant to this. Nonsense by virtue of bollocks. Return yourself to irrelevance.
>>
>>7536423
>>7536281
Really? Is Marxian shit "the best and greatest" of today? Fuck off.
>>
>>7536431
>i don't read philosophy but i have opinions on it
>Marxian

how people can publicly be this moronic and not be embarrassed i'll never know
>>
>>7536272
http://www.theonion.com/article/word-millennials-forced-headline-boost-pageviews-50880
>>
>>7536439
The title of the work is "Mundus MILLENNIALIS" not "Mundus MILLENNIALS". Learn to read, m80.
>>
>>7536454
Those words are almost the same aside from that 'I' you fool.
>>
>>7536464
No shit? The point is they aren't the same word and that they don't mean the same thing, you numbskull.
>>
>>7536464
Hosed wards art atmost tie mame atide frown thot 'I' you foil.
>>
>>7536474
>>7536474
That isn't my point. The article implies that the inclusion of 'Millennial' within one's headline/title boosts views; one may be browsing the internet, spot 'Mundus MILLENNIALIS' and think "That says 'millenials'; I shall view that page".
>>
>>7536497
But what is the point of making that point?
>>
>>7536517
This person: >>7536454, claimed 'Millennialis' is different from 'Millennials', so this persons post/joke: >>7536439, didn't apply in this. My point was that the joke still applied, as one could easily mistake MILLENNIALIS for MILLENNIALS.
>>
File: cover[1].png (113 KB, 270x401) Image search: [Google]
cover[1].png
113 KB, 270x401
>>7536272
Is this the meme duality of internet philosophy?
>>
How to Bomb the US Government
>>
>>7536574
>One website is white with black typeface, the other is black with white typeface

It's like pottery
>>
I dunno, philosophy is sort of at a turning point because post-modern has been pretty much done to death and many writers and thinkers are now just regurgitating things from anywhere between 20-60 years ago. I suppose the next big philosopher movement would be with regards to medicine and genetics/mechnical augmentations because bioethicists are already debating that.
>>
>>7537024
>I don't know what philosophy is: The Post
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.