[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you say are the favourite books of each person in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1451600314611.jpg (91 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1451600314611.jpg
91 KB, 720x960
What would you say are the favourite books of each person in picrelated?
>>
Goethe's Faust and The Trial
>>
>>7533097
50 Shades of Gay and can't read
>>
Left: Eat, Pray, Love
Right: The Hunger Games
>>
Something by Paulo Coelho and 50 shades of gray
>>
Ulysses (left) and the one on the right probably can't decide between Leaves of Grass and Swann's Way
>>
>>7533097
Notes from the Underground and The Consumer
>>
Harry Potter and The fault in our stars
>>
left: the great gatsby

right: doesnt read at all
>>
>>7533097

Left: fear and trembling
Right: illuminatus trilogy
>>
Left: The Book of Disquiet
Right: Stoner
>>
>>7533097
The Fault in Our Stars
50 Shades of Gray
>>
The Little Prince.
>>
Pale Fire
A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man
>>
The Bible for both
>>
left: 50 shades of gray
right: l'étranger
>>
Likely choice & likely choice.

Unlikely choice & unlikely choice.

Mix n match.

So clever /lit/!

Left: Goodnight Moon b/c daddy would finger her while reading it & right: like, can't remember reading a book, like
>>
these whores can't read. women are shallow vapid cum dumpsters that serve no purpose but to serve man. women are truly degenerate creatures whose only vaules are in their boobs and their butts and i have not meant one yet who wasn't like this. the other day i was at my nephews baseball game and this girl comes and sits behind me with her chad boyfried and all they did was talk about the most vapid shit like what kanye tonight and how donal trump is so lol omg hi-larious. i swear to god if i was ever president i would make women take mandatory philosophy classes at a young age and have them read the classixs like gravity's rainbow and infinite jest, either that or i would mutilate all of their faces and bodies because those are the only things a woman is good for
>>
File: Rochelle Rochelle.jpg (356 KB, 500x710) Image search: [Google]
Rochelle Rochelle.jpg
356 KB, 500x710
>>7533147
Not funny and not funny.
>>
File: 1432425109280.png (510 KB, 1046x718) Image search: [Google]
1432425109280.png
510 KB, 1046x718
>>7533181
Too obvious, needs work.
>>
>>7533181
you should just move out of your country
>>
>>7533181
ok we get it you have autism.
>>
>>7533147

Left: the fountainhead
Right: a concise history of the middle east
>>
File: 1449342519616.jpg (45 KB, 570x238) Image search: [Google]
1449342519616.jpg
45 KB, 570x238
>>7533097
Left: Geschlecht und Charakter
Right: Extension du domaine de la lutte
>>
>>7533381
So unlikely LOL
>>
Left doesn't read books really, so something that she remembers from high school

Right loves the Hunger Games
>>
>>7533438
So probable LOL

TRUTH IN COMEDY LOL
>>
>>7533191
>Not funny
just like the image you posted
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.