[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He hasn't finished Winds of Winter, and it's not even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1451759453701.jpg (36 KB, 556x314) Image search: [Google]
1451759453701.jpg
36 KB, 556x314
He hasn't finished Winds of Winter, and it's not even his last novel.

It's been taking him an average of 7 years to complete these books, and it gets longer as he gets older and more distracted by fans, cons, events, award shows, publicity, etc.

Face it /lit/, he will never finish A Dream of Spring. You really think he has 10 years left in him? By that time Game of Thrones, the show, will have had 10 seasons (or less), will have been cancelled, and will have been loooong forgotten about.

You will never know how the greatest series of all time, ends. And guess what /lit/? Stannis will always be dead. GRRM will die soon. You're fucking finished m8s. It's over.

How do you feel about the fate of the series filled with the greatest books ever written in the history of civilization.
>>
You haven't been on /lit/ long enough if you think /lit/ cares at all about asoiaf. All we get are a few annoying /tv/ posters who visit seasonally depending on HBO's schedule; otherwise, gurm gets about as much attention as any other fantasy writer.
>>
And... The seventh season of GOT will be the last.
>>
>>7532254
Is that why there are 5 threads that are to do with GRRM and ASOIAF on /lit/ right now?

You just can't admit that ASOIAF is a legendary book series, and that it's better than your philosophical shit.

I mean really, name me one series that has managed to keep up with nearly or over 1,000 pages in each installment. That's right, there are none other than ASOIAF.
>>
>>7532206
>greatest series of all time
don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>7532291
A Song of Ice and Fire, you dimwit.
>>
>>7532284
>5 whole threads before a major series announcement

>4 are sub-10 posts

>1 has about 100 after almost a day

Wow gee, quite the volume of interest there, seems like many people really care a lot about it.

I mean, I get it. You're trying to drum up a conversation by shitposting. I can respect that. ASOIAF isn't really that bad, as far as fantasy goes. But it's old news, its last TV season was concentrated injectable shitjuice, and if GRRM's inability to cohere his work is anything to go by, it's all downhill from here. I'm not mad at GoT posters. I pity them.
>>
>>7532299
don't know what you're talking about
>>
Dudes a pedo, quote this as he will be busted soon.
>>
>>7532348
Why do you say that?
>>
>>7532322
Rekt n dubs
>>
>>7532206
You know nothing, OP. I think about grrm writing the next novels and grind my teeth. Occasionally I bite my lip as I lament on asoif image boards about his tardy typing technique...his big fat grubby digits pushing out detailed descriptions of lemon pie.
>>
Nice /tv/ cross-post.

And we all know that he's not going to finish it, have for at least a year. It's more or less a given that some other writer will finish the series based off of his outline or whatever, probably that dude who finished Wheel of Time just for pottery's sake.
>>
>>7532206
>>7532284
>>7532299
Nice copy pasta post!
Here's your reply
>>
>>7532206
>reddit
>>
>>7532206
Who cares the books are shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.