[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your resolutions this year, /lit/? Are they something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: Wuzhi_Mountain_Zhang_Da_Zhong.jpg (212 KB, 1276x1656) Image search: [Google]
Wuzhi_Mountain_Zhang_Da_Zhong.jpg
212 KB, 1276x1656
What are your resolutions this year, /lit/? Are they something you actually go through with?

Mine is to stick to reading non-fiction, namely self improvement books.
>>
>>7528236

Read more philosophy and essays.
>>
File: wanquan_tale_zhong_da_zhang.jpg (311 KB, 1320x1656) Image search: [Google]
wanquan_tale_zhong_da_zhang.jpg
311 KB, 1320x1656
>>7528241
Very good, Anon! Anything specific?
>>
Not to fail any subjects
Get at least one friend
Get a job
Get a girlfriend
Nofap for a month
Clear my backlog
>>
File: fmj-womancu.png (535 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
fmj-womancu.png
535 KB, 720x540
Want to learn french.
>>
>>7528236
>lit-related:
read more philosophy
read religious texts
read more recent literature
write the greatest novel of all time

>other
learn to play guitar
stop eating so much shitty fast food
lose my virginity (the other two would probably help with that)
>>
>>7528236
Try speed or coke
Fuck that wishy washy bitch
Write stuff
>>
i don't believe in years
>>
>>7528329

Probably on aesthetics, surrealism, neorealism and post-modernism.
>>
File: regeration_zhang_da_zhong.jpg (730 KB, 1134x874) Image search: [Google]
regeration_zhang_da_zhong.jpg
730 KB, 1134x874
>>7528388
>neorealism
You're my favorite Anon~
>>
>>7528383
Numbers are bullshit. Same thing with letters.
>>
>>7528400
nope. both things are genius inventions.
>>
File: Sad_kermit[1].jpg (12 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
Sad_kermit[1].jpg
12 KB, 450x338
>>7528341
We can be friends if you want, but only if you dont suck too much.
>>
>>7528372
Losing your virginity is one of those things that just happens, if you worry about it, you won't lose it.
>>
File: 1411212491072.jpg (44 KB, 765x605) Image search: [Google]
1411212491072.jpg
44 KB, 765x605
>read 10+ books in french
>transfer to a better university
>read 8+ books in philosophy/political science
>practice a bit of figure drawing every other day
>work out regularly
>kick arthritis' ass
The last one is unlikely, but I can hope.
>>
>>7528341
All the best man.
I don't know who you are but I hope you're able to do that.
>>
My life is already pretty good so I don't have a lot in terms of discrete, concrete goals, but I was wanting to learn to drive stick this year and continue German so that I can read poetry in it.

In terms of more vague stuff I'm about to start Brazilian Jujitsu which I want to do three times a week. I'll probably do it for sixish months before swapping to kickboxing, and then finally making the move to MMA. Every year I make up a reading list for the whole year. In the end I only read about a third of it because I keep modifying the list, it's really just there so I never finish a book without knowing what I'll read next. The only character based ones are to spend modest amounts of time meditating again everyday.
>>
>>7528720
If you absolutely don't worry about it you won't lose it either, trust me.
>>
Write regularly
Read classics
Read poetry

>>7528720
How normie
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.