[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I received a huge stack of Dean Koontz books. I've never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: dean-koontz[1].jpg (52 KB, 620x375) Image search: [Google]
dean-koontz[1].jpg
52 KB, 620x375
So I received a huge stack of Dean Koontz books.

I've never read any of his work.

Which of the following should I start with?

Shadow Fires
Twilight Eyes
One door away from heaven
dragon tears
strange highways
winter moon
lightning
the mask
midnight
the house of thunder
the eyes of darkness
the face
by the light of the moon
cold fire
frankenstein
false memory
fear nothing
demon seed
tick tock
breathless
relentless
the vision
icebound
innocence
watchers
the funhouse
the voice of the night
the husband
the darkest evening of the year
the good guy
dark rivers of the heart
hideaway
your heart belongs to me
mr. murder
>>
>>7522921
The Greeks.
>>
File: woah.jpg (198 KB, 566x333) Image search: [Google]
woah.jpg
198 KB, 566x333
>>
Fear nothing.
>>
>>7522921
The Greeks
>>
>>7522921
Sell them to the local used bookstore and get good books instead.
>>
>>7522921
It's not on the list, but I read his book Intensity a while ago, and I ironically enjoyed it.
But yeah, selling them would be the best idea. Don't waste your time on book-shitting authors.
>>
>>7523464
this
>dean koontz
read something worthwhile
>>
interesting. just last week i threw about 15 koontz books in the trash. hardcovers too. needed to purge my shelves and couldnt find anyone who cared enough to take even one.

i would suggest twilight eyes. most koontz fans hate it but i absolutely love it and is only one of 3 that i kept. you definitely want to stay away from his newer stuff. its mostly utter shit.

lightning and cold fire are okay buts its been more than a decade since i bothered with either. i didnt see intensity on your list, which is an excellent read if youre into serial killers and rape, which i am.
>>
>>7523607
oh yeah. you also dont have phantoms on your list. read phantoms though.
>>
Velocity is pretty good. ia he's good at writing psychos and serial killers
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.