[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Americans think that using caps lock makes anything they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1451228083890.jpg (269 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
1451228083890.jpg
269 KB, 1067x1600
Why do Americans think that using caps lock makes anything they say sound quirky? BECAUSE YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DONATE TO MY KICKPATREON #SAYNOTOPANHANDLING XD

Is it a go to key for diminishing responsibility through detachment? A keyboard form of vocal fry?
>>
>>7519266
Why do Americans like to make everything loud and clappy?

Because they're descendants of those who get expelled from the heart of civilisation because they were not civilised enough.
>>
>>7519266
>>7519275
because they are retards.
>>
Is it really just the Americans? BECAUSE IT TOTALLY DOESN'T HAPPEN ON OTHER PEOPLE'S TWITTER ACCOUNTS
>>
>>7519266

People don't really know how to convey tone through pure text, so putting everything in ALL CAPS makes them seem loud.
>>
>>7519311
It's because we're the default setting. Everyone else is just living in our world.
>>
>your country will never make devastated europoors this fucking angry
Feels bad to be a yellow man.
>>
>>7519323
So that's how they SPEAK?
>>
>>7519334
if you are north korean you can still make them mad.
or being japanese to make russians mads.
>>
>>7519343
Being North Korean makes yanks mad, not Europeans. We're not the ones that have been losing proxy wars against China in that area.
>>
obsessed
>>
>>7519266
Caps lock is cruise control for cool
>>
>>7519266
You seem to live almost entirely through the proxy of memes. Fascinating- it's like you're barely here at all.
>>
>>7519470
Are you trying to say that

- WAIT FOR IT -

*sniggers*

you were well meme'd? HMMMM?
>>
>>7519311
Never heard about this before. I like it. Americans are hands down the funniest people on the internet, followed closely by Canadians. God bless.
>>
>>7519466
older than the internet
>>
someone should post photos of her feet, tbqh

>tfw im a literary scholar
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.