[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are your guys' favorite words? do you think they have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: bebebe.jpg (84 KB, 328x328) Image search: [Google]
bebebe.jpg
84 KB, 328x328
what are your guys' favorite words? do you think they have any connection to what you believe?
mine is slugbait, it feels right to say.
>>
context

I guess it matches up with the way as the input you receive from the world as a cross section of how it is.
>>
Synapse

Synapse was the best hacker I knew in the cult of the dead cow so once he got busted I took on his alias and everyone thought I was he. I remember getting crazy calls at 2 in the morning asking me to hit this server or that; shit was cash. This was before Frozen Synapse or anything known which used the word and I thought it was cool as hell. Now I am the director of a company called Synaptics Limited which operates out of Hong Kong helping move illegal shipments to and from Pyongyang and China.
>>
ballast

>Also: in b4 "defenestrate" - a stupid cuck meme word that is circlejerked here for some reason
>>
>>7518979
Gallimaufry
>A large mixture of things, a hodgepodge
Algid
>Extremely cold
Tyro
>Novice
>>
File: 1358386018020.jpg (2 KB, 126x106) Image search: [Google]
1358386018020.jpg
2 KB, 126x106
>>7518979
Wick

Mostly hidden and has the nature of a slow rolling aggression when active
>>
>>7519090
defenestrate is pretty good though, it feels good to say.
>>
Ardent

Idk, it's hard to explain why I like it particularly, but I guess I like how it can mean both very intense feeling and fiery/burning. I'd like to instil more burning passion for things in my life. Allow myself to have feelings unapologetically at full force, y'know?
>>
Hyperplane
Lachrymose
Jocose
Cartophile
Ochre
>>
Welcome.
fuck all these vocabulary flexers
>>
anodised
bright
crag
slack
crystal
torsion
>>
and
but
so
>>
>>7518979

Throbbing Gristle fan?
>>
>>7520239
David pls go
>>
Adamant

It sounds like a mineral, but you use it to describe a person, a person relatable to myself.

Someone tell me if I used that comma right.
>>
>>7520239
is this poetry?
>>
telluride
barbarossa
i have more but can't think of any at the moment
>>
>>7520240
i do like industrial, but it's more godflesh than tg, jkb's guttural voice in love hate/slugbaiting made it powerful to me and i don't know why.
>>
supernal
>>
austere
serendipitous
pulchritude
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.