[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the prince >communist manifesto >less than zero >living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 720x960
>the prince
>communist manifesto
>less than zero
>living in the end times (žižek)
Which book should I read first, /lit/?
>>
fuck you
>>
>>7517505
The communist manifesto then right after some Ludwig Von Mises and Friedrich Hayek to cure you of autism
>>
>>7517505

WWW.reddit.com
>>
>>7517568
>Austrian economics
>ever
>>
>>7517614

>"You must consider both the long term and short term effects of economics policies, and their effects on the entire population, not just a small group of people."

RAPE RAPE RACISM RACISM MUH KEYNES RAPE RAPE
>>
>>7517620
>triggering yourself
Lol
>>
>>7517505
The Sublime Object of Ideology <- read this or Violence: Six Sideways Reflections instead.
>>
>>7517656
Already bought it
>>
>>7517505
The prince is basically a intrigue and politics 101 read it before the manifesto and consult it at later times too

The manifesto will make you cringe at times and to get the most out of it you mast read it last and afterwards read the Capital
>>
>>7517614
>communism
>fucking communism
Ha
Ha
Ha
>>
>>7517760
Has it occured to you that people have the capacity to entertain a notion without accepting it? I've read The Capital with the help of David Harvey (video lectures) and it was an enlightening experience, while I'm not a communist in the slightest.
>>
>>7517760
>implying I agree with a book i read
>>
>>7517505
Trash them all and read De Jouvenal instead
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.