[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What aesthetic do you guys try to achieve? One you'd like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1449339242390.jpg (438 KB, 1714x1200) Image search: [Google]
1449339242390.jpg
438 KB, 1714x1200
What aesthetic do you guys try to achieve? One you'd like to cultivate?
>>
>>7516503
What do you mean by 'aesthetic', anon? Can you give an example and why are you interested?
>>
>>7516503
i try to be myself.
cultivating an aesthetic is how you end up sounding try-hard or otherwise hackish
>>
>>7516503
v a p o u r
>>
File: 1450048567938.jpg (124 KB, 497x750) Image search: [Google]
1450048567938.jpg
124 KB, 497x750
i've been trying to cultivate the aesthetic of an introverted fit guy but i can't shake of the manic fried-brained junkie hobo vibe, but i can't pull it off because i can't grow a proper crazy beard.

pic related, me if i were a girl
>>
Anti-degenerate NEETdom with an English countryside, Pacific Northwest outdoors-look.
>>
>>7516548
literally trying to be some disgusting wrong-coast fuccboi

disgusting
>>
>>7516537
Damn that looks comfy as fuck.
>>
>>7516550
>wrong-coast fuccboi
I don't speak negro. You are disgusting.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>7516510
>i try to be myself.
>
>>
>>7516557
>proudly uncultured

typical fuccboi desu

i bet you don't even read
>>
>>7516567
>readily accepts and embraces negro culture
>calls others uncultured

I bet you aren't even white.
>>
File: mao.jpg (3 KB, 125x87) Image search: [Google]
mao.jpg
3 KB, 125x87
>>7516576
>i-i bet you don't even go to /pol/!

wew lad

watch out for his sick burns
>>
>>7516595
/pol/ is one of the better alternative news' sources online.

Nice meme, though.
>>
>>7516595
>being white automatically makes you racist
Niggers, everyone.
>>
Rugged country policeman type. If you watch True Detective, basically Ray Velcoro with shorter hair and less of a gut.

I think that I really just want to fugg Rachel McAdams but I'm not sure.
>>
>>7516609
>>7516794
you guys are fucking retarded
>>
Outsider artist kind of guy but not really?

I like occult symbols, dank philosophy memes, pretentious trashy "weird" movies so I naturally surround myself with that kind of stuff. I always have at least a book on me. I use the dorm mediaroom to watch Triumph of the Will, Russian gore, Tsukamoto or Jim Jarmusch. I play Brakhage in the background at parties and I listen to noise rock on loudspeakers.

I make people read Chaos Magick books, Deleuze and then Terry Pratchett.

I print tongue in cheek, Hakim Bey inspired manifestos advocating for creative necrophilia while really talking about exquisite corpses.

I introduced the concept of 4chan to all of my friends. We hang out on /x/, /gif/ and 7pol/ to have a laugh.

People seem to think I'm fucking weird but highly intelligent, and they kind of like hanging out with me. They're probably mistaken. I talk to myself a lot. I think they know that.

I'm beginning to look like Kurt Cobain. I don't know if that's good. Probably not.
>>
>>7516836
And the moon is green!
>>
The 60s were cool.
I would never get away with smoking a damn pipe, though.
>>
>>7516537
Have you seen Catch Me Daddy? It's kind of like if that pic was directed by Refn.

>>7516806
>I think that I really just want to fugg Rachel McAdams but I'm not sure

I know your plight anon.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.