[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Writeing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1444635271345.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444635271345.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Hello would you like to help me with something big and hard? I'm creating a universe and I can't do it alone. There will be plenty of spelling errors and really shit grammar! If you would like to help me just let me know.
>>
Sure, dude. Whaddyou got so far?
>>
>>7515660
A three sentence manifesto about the futility of reality television.
>>
>>7515665
And you want to construct a universe around that?
>>
>>7515660
>>7515665
>>7515671

Welcome to Reach you are a survivor -- in one way or another. After countless nights running between salvageable scraps you have
finally done it: you managed to create a working radio you hear news of a passing luxury frigate. The only problem theirs room for a few more
and it's "first come first serve". With a lack of transport capable of breaking away from the planets strong gravitational pull, as well as
raiders living in the nearby asteroid belt, escape will be no walk in the park.

I started this as an RP opening and well it grew a bit from there
>>
>"Hey, can you guys do my work for me? I'm feeling lazy, haha"
>>
>>7515706
Not exactly its an open project
>>
>>7515693
Oh boy, another original (TM) male-competence fantasy
>>
>>7515693
Anon, I'm gonna ask you something and I want you to be as honest with me as you can here. Do you see a similarity between your idea and Fallout 3?
>>
>>7515725
This takes inpertion from a lot of games yes i know
>>
File: we're done here.png (308 KB, 578x442) Image search: [Google]
we're done here.png
308 KB, 578x442
>7 posts in and we already have accusations of misogyny
Good night everyone.
>>
>>7515735
Yes because women cant do things that involve violence. Welcome to the close minded world that is Earth! That still thinks that all people should be categorized based on Race Gender and Class well done people.
>>
File: why cant i replace carl sagan?.jpg (168 KB, 422x422) Image search: [Google]
why cant i replace carl sagan?.jpg
168 KB, 422x422
>>7515748
>well done people
>>
>>7515734
OK. Here's my advice

>Welcome to Reach
Change the name to something normal like Bvellin
>you are a survivor-- in one way or another.
Don't set this after an apocolypse, set it after a war
>After countless nights running between salvageable scraps you have
finally done it: you managed to create a working radio
Who knows how to make a radio? Who the hell owns a radio beyond their car?
How about while scavenging you find the eight D batteries you need for a Bratz(the doll) radio you found in a toys R us.
>you hear news of a passing luxury frigate.
No, I hear news of a coming RedCross aid bus. It is a ticket out of here
>The only problem theirs room for a few more
and it's "first come first serve". With a lack of transport capable of breaking away from the planets strong gravitational pull, as well as
raiders living in the nearby asteroid belt, escape will be no walk in the park.
Trash this stuff.
You hitch a ride with the RedCross bus and travel across the country helping people. As you help the people you make unwanted advances on the Redcross women. You stop in one town and hit a brothel. The redcross people "forget" to call you back from the brothel and they leave you there. You contract an STI and search for medicine.

I'd read that.
>>
File: 1411431012044.jpg (42 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
1411431012044.jpg
42 KB, 400x550
>>7515734
>inpertion
icanteven.doc
>>
>>7515715
look it's shit but that's not why
>>
>>7515582
If you help me with something big and hard first
>>
>>7516081
paint me a word picture
>>
>>7515796
Wew lad. Actually an interesting story.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.