[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4chan is terribly sad and banal I mean, when was the last time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1449835512625.png (13 KB, 468x246) Image search: [Google]
1449835512625.png
13 KB, 468x246
4chan is terribly sad and banal

I mean, when was the last time you were surprised by something here? Even this post heaps on the trash.
>>
I was pty shocked and confused when I saw the Papa Pynchon/Don DeLillo face mashup tbqh.
>>
What's the pic meant to diagnose because I have all of those.
>>
>>7513405
No you just think you do
>>
>>7513405
schizoid personality
>>
>>7513400
>when was the last time you were surprised by something here?

Last time I was truly surprised was about a week or two ago on /fa/ when someone tracked down a picture from a cringe thread and it turned out the guy was a guitar player with a black ghetto booty wife who collected ceiling fans.
Him wearing a fedora next to his hood brothers in law was funny af desu.

you sound like you just cant handle the bantz senpaitachi
>>
>>7513405

Schizoid personality disorder.

It applies to some 95% of 4channers, probably.
>>
>>7513405
It just means you're a fucking loser
>>
Only some of those apply to me and for the most part the ones that do are due to social anxieties.
Number 9 absolutely does not apply.
>>
>>7513400
>I mean, when was the last time you were surprised by something here?

I'm constantly surprised at how shit this board is. Literally everything that is posted on here is shit for some anon.
>>
>>7513405
It's probably just autism
>>
I've seen good posts on 4chan.
>>
File: 1439061524496.gif (2 MB, 230x173) Image search: [Google]
1439061524496.gif
2 MB, 230x173
>>7513429

>mfw the vulgarity of Americans betray them in less than 10 words
>>
>>7513974
it's posts like this
>>7513979
that keep me coming to /lit/
>>
>>7514001
cheecky bantz
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.