[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Close your eyes. Type the first sentence of Finnegans Wake from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: derpcat.jpg (65 KB, 650x421) Image search: [Google]
derpcat.jpg
65 KB, 650x421
>>
riverrun, past Eve and Adam's, from swerve of shore to bend of bay, brings use by a Commodius Vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.
>>
rivverun pat eve and adams comes by way of a commodius vicus Howth environs... idk
>>
He walked down the road. It was sunny. He whistled a tune.
>>
>>7511584
>use
typo
>Commodius Vicus
thought this was capitalized for some reason
>>
>>7511581
Riverrun past eve and adams from swerve of shore to bend of bay brings us by a commodius vicus of something something to howth castle and environs
>>
>>7511581
rivverrun. past eve ad adams. from swerve of shore to bend of bay,brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth casstle and Environs.
>>
>>7511584
>>7511585
>>7511591
>>7511599
You all forgot the first 11 words
>>
Sunset found her squating in the grass near Riverun groaning
>>
ayy gibberish lamo.
>>
nora my little fuckbird I will fuck you sideways near riverrun past eve and adam's from swerve of shore to bend of bay, brings use something environs.
>>
>>7511581
rivvern past eve and adams from swerve of shore to bend of bay brings ud by commodivus bicus of recicrculatoin back to howth castle
>>
rivverunn past adams eve from bend of bay t swervce of shore brings us by commodfius bucys recvirvulation past ghowtjhs vastle and environs.
>>
>>7511601
Now that's what I call pleb
>>
>my effort
Riverrun, past Eve and Adam's, by swerve of shore to bend of bay brings us back by a commodius vicius to Howth Castle and Environs.

>actual sentence
riverrun, past Eve and Adam's, from swerve of shore to bend of bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.

damn recirculation
>>
rirt tun psdy rhr tund s vommofiud rfghr i nrvrt trsf fubbugabs waaje ,
>>
riverrun past adam and eve balbaldalbgalbarkthokthukthukthuk
>>
riverrun, through bend of brook and break of shore, Adam and Eve, something something.
>>
riverrun, past Eve and Adam's, from bend of shore to swerve of bay, leaves us on a commodius vicus of recirculation past Howth Castle and Environs.
>>
>>7511581
riverrim from a vixupweoua pasr sqwkcw os qcq NS dMA
>>
plumply buck mulligan shimmied down the stairs with a razor on a bowl
>>
I am sitting in a bed woken from sleep by hideous dreams when a screaming comes across the sky that is the color of a dead television on a dark and stormy night.
>>
finneans wake
>>
mother is ded
>>
The sky was the color of a television turned to MTV.
>>
A huge bug.
>>
>>7511626
I appreciated you anon
>>
>>7511581
riveron, from swerve of Adam to bend of shore sifoeuj past bay, is bringing usd by a commodiviriculation to Hoth Castle and environs
>>
PLASHTIC VAGINAS
>>
>>7511915
ha, imagine how stupidly memorable this sentence is if I havent read Neuromancer in over 10 years and still recognize the reference
>>
and there was something terribly sad and banal about that.
>>
Riverrun, past eves and Adams, reverand through bend of river howths castle from a commusus bring us back to
>>
Riverrun, past eve and adam, gfrom the bend of shore to the swerve of bay brings us back through a commodius vicus of recirculation back to howth castle and environs
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.