[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's something productive I can do with my hands while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: cummingfuriously.gif (410 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
cummingfuriously.gif
410 KB, 300x225
What's something productive I can do with my hands while listening to audiobooks?

I've been playing casual games, but I feel like my time can be used more efficiently.
>>
>>7510836
masturbation.
>>
Origami.
>>
>>7510836
draw
>>
>>7510848
I've never been particularly good at it but it's always interested me. Know anywhere to start?
>>
>>7510854
Make reaction images, it's what I do. You'll get better and in the meantime no one cares if a mene looks bad. It's a good prompt, trying to summarize the tone of your post in a single image.
>>
Pay attention to the book you Reddit fuck.
>>
File: checking from the side.png (54 KB, 152x281) Image search: [Google]
checking from the side.png
54 KB, 152x281
I like knitting. It requieres a minimal level of concentration, just enough to lock down your body.
>>
>>7510888
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>7510907
do you meme while you audiobook?
>>
>>7510836
How you manage to keep attention on book if you do something other in same time??
>>
>>7510953
Personally I'm a better listener if my hands are occupied with something relatively simple.

I like to woodcarve or do puzzles.
>>
>>7510836
Anything that doesn't involve your full attention and you can do passively, without being full involved in it.

Something like drawing, carving, weaving, etc..
>>
>>7510838
oh hi Mr Joyce
>>
>>7510836

I knit, OP, I do the same when listening to new music. Keeps the hands busy and once you're even half decent at it, it requires no thought :D
>>
>>7510836
clean your house
>>
Browse CP
>>
>>7510836
Consider Sudoku.
>>
>>7510836
>audiobooks
Never gonna make it
>>
>>7510836
Personally I only listen to audiobooks when in transit and gaze out the ferry's window; even that can send my mind wandering though. I don't know how people can read whilst doing other things
>>
>>7512887
I'm slowly working on building my reading endurance back up to where it used to be.
When I'm not in bed I find it really hard to focus long enough to take in everything I'm reading, so I just resort to audibooks for a majority of the day.

I'm back up to 40 pages in one sitting though at the beginning and end of the day, so I feel like I'm going to make it soon :D
>>
bingo
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.