[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qe tfnYgjRE Hello, I'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: proq.jpg (51 KB, 535x300) Image search: [Google]
proq.jpg
51 KB, 535x300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QetfnYgjRE

Hello,
I'm a good procrastinator and I'm looking for books that are about "procrastination".
Maybe a book which the protagonist is a procrastinator etc.

Inb4: I'm not looking for books like "how to overcome procrastination with 99 easy steps".
>>
Shameless self bump.
>>
I actually know a few like what you're looking for, give me a bit and I'll put together a list and some links.
>>
> Oblomov is the central character of the novel, portrayed as the ultimate incarnation of the superfluous man, a symbolic character in 19th-century Russian literature. Oblomov is a young, generous nobleman who seems incapable of making important decisions or undertaking any significant actions. Throughout the novel he rarely leaves his room or bed and just manages to move from his bed to a chair in the first 50 pages.[1] The book was considered a satire of Russian nobility whose social and economic function was increasingly questioned in mid-nineteenth century Russia.
>>
>>7509020
Waiting for thee
>>7509048
Thanks anon, I didn't know it's content, I will check it.
>>
OP here, I don't want this thread gone. So I'm bumping again. And request you to bump this marvellous thread if you are intrested too. Hopefully I'll get more answers.
>>
>>7510525
hey, I'm>>7509020, totally sorry, I meant to post the list last night but I went to look up some book titles I couldn't remember and ended up spending the evening falling down a kind of wikipedia black hole.
I'll have the list ready to go later tonight
>>
>>7510613
;)
>>
>>7507904
Beats me OP but i do know of an independent animation short on the matter from my college days.
Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37wR_TWdVy0
>>
>>7510624
That's nice, thank you.
>>
A Confederancy of Dunces is about a higly succesfull character you'll inmediately identify with.
>>
>>7507904
Hamlet is all about procrastination because Hammy just refuses to act

Kafka's The Trial and The Castle is the world FORCING you to procrastinate and never reach you rgoals
>>
>>7511097
I never found that as funny as it was made out to be. Just didn't get it.
>>
>>7511102
didnt K himself put of getting involved in the trial. there was even a character who lived with his lawyer (K's parody of people who care about their trials). K was the ultimate protagonist, just chasing ass all day.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.