[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you read while on the shitter, /lit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Do you read while on the shitter, /lit/?
>>
>>7507487
Fight Club
>>
i literally cannon sit down at a toilet without something to read. Lately Ive been mowing through Generation of Swine by HST. If I'm at a public toilet and I don't have a book handy, ill read my smartphone. Typically the Guardian app
>>
>>7507499
Reading the OP post and then reading this response immediately afterward made me laugh. I know you misread the OP and thought it said "WHAT do you read" but its' fun to imagine that you just posted this without misreading
>>
>>7507512
Now I'm laughing too

Thanks friend
>>
>>7507487
Mad Magazine and comics
>>
>>7507487
yes. I read, smoke and drink coffee there. Sometimes with a music on the backgroud.
>>
>>7507487
I look at pictures of girls I like and pretend I'm pooping on them
>>
I really don't understand. I wait until I need to shit, I go shit and it takes 30 seconds to 1 or 2 minutes and I'm done. Do you guys go ten minutes before you need to shit or something?
>>
That's a very bad habit OP. You're suppose to really sit down, wipe, and go. You're not suppose to dilly dally on the toilet, it can lead to ripping, irritation, and worst of all: hemorrhoids.
>>
>>7507677
This explains alot...
>>
>>7507668
I also don;t understand. Are you people just sat there while poop dries and cakes around your bung? Are you expecting follow up lumps. What are you waiting for?
>>
Sometimes when I shit a bit of semen comes out of my flaccid penis. Is this normal?
>>
No, I do not.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.