[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /lit/ I wrote 15000 words. The first chapter of whic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Alright /lit/ I wrote 15000 words. The first chapter of which I turned into a podcast prototype this morning that's, eh, kind of like an audio book? At any rate, 14 minutes of your time, tell me all the things that I fucked up, and maybe if something was okay.

I know it's garbage tier, but do you think you could help a poor guy out and give me some hints on how to make it better?

https://soundcloud.com/valkyrieundornifex/pale-blue-vol-i-a-house-of-flame-chapter-1
>>
>>7504483
Please post the text. I'm not listening to your fagcast
>>
>>7504502
this
>>
>>7504502
>>7504525
http://chapterfy.com/r/pale-blue-chapter-1/
>>
File: 139483627938[1].png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
139483627938[1].png
563 KB, 569x802
>>
>For you

come on man
>>
This is pretty good man.
>>
>>7506422
Didn't call me a fag, so that's cool.
>>7506703
I've got some people I want to subtly call shit heads, that's why it opens up like that.
>>7506954
Stoked to hear this.
>>
Podcast was a little cringy desu but nonetheless I quite liked it.
>>
>>7507335
Yeah, I'm experimenting with ways to try to get it the whole story out there and try to drum up some feedback, so I'm gonna end up flailing it around like an idiot for a bit.
Thanks though. It eventually has a ton of visceral child murder in it, the real meat of where I think people might enjoy it? I don't know.
>>
>>7504483
Its good, keep it up
>>
I fucking love that intro man.
>>
>>7507407
The 'For You' part or the first paragraph?
>>7507398
Encouragement. Feels goooood bro.
>>
Pretty good TBQH senpai. Not perfect but some editing would make it high-tier. Also, change the main character's name.
>>
>>7507421
Yeah, it's got a few more gauntlets of editing to go.
And reasoning for the name change? I wanted to use something relatively sexually amorphous so I could use paternal and maternal characteristics.
>>
>>7507358
Well, good luck friendo and do post some updates senpai on here every so often.
>>
>>7508332
Absolutely. This mild amount of positive sentiment is getting me in the blood.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.