[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello /lit/, it is i, the literary genie of great destiny post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: genie1.gif (25 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
genie1.gif
25 KB, 300x360
hello /lit/, it is i, the literary genie of great destiny

post in this thread to receive your ultimate literary destiny. if you post twice to receive another destiny both of your destinies will be invalidated and you will experience great misfortune...you have been warned.
>>
I was browsing tumblr the other day and a gif said my destiny was to be a sissy cumslut, is that true?
>>
>>7502282
What is my destino, O genie?
>>
>>7502292
no, anon. you will write a generic biography of russian tsar peter the great. it will be used as a standard textbook in a few american universities for about a decade, but never be translated into the russian language
>>
I was reading Tiny Titans the other day and the my impending mortality hit me like a pound of feathers.

What's the damage, doc?
>>
>>7502298
you will write a highly original dissertation on some of the epistemological flaws inherent in alt-right political discourse, but for some odd reason you will always be remembered as "the michel duchamp of twilight fanfiction"
>>
>>7502308
>epistemological flaws inherent in alt-right political discourse
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>7502303
your destiny is a great one. so great i dare not speak it.
>>
>>7502317
sheeit
>>
>>7502282
Oh genie, what path lies before me? I'm a scientist in training but perhaps I could use literary insight to give my research work the voice it needs.
>>
o genie, what lies in my future?
>>
>>7502282
Genie of the lamp, I beseech you; disclose my literary destiny.
>>
my short story is getting out of hand. should i just write a novella.
>>
>>7502401
you will write an impassioned and forceful essay that will finally convince the world that hitler was "a pretty alright guy"
>>
>>7502436
you will discover the meaning of life, and write a lengthy and cryptic tome about it. ultimately it will be too difficult to get the truth across in words, and your book will mostly be disregarded as newage drivel
>>
>>7502428
you will finally draw attention to teh widespread phenomenon of "writer's privilege", and thus will be the first person to be considered a published author despite never having published anything great is your destiny
>>
>>7502437
yes, and one of your characters must be named THE CORPULENT MISER. otherwise it is doomed to failure
>>
>>7502478
Thy vision becomes my own.
>>
Is my depression and social anxiety a prelude to me changing my life and becoming my true self, or a spiral down to suicide?
>>
>>7502599
you lingering teenage angst will fuel you to write the greatest knights of the old republic II: the sith lords game review ever written
>>
Will I ever finish a book?
>>
>>7502282
Da mihi mei fortunam!
>>
>>7502518
ok
>>
>>7502607
you will inaugurate the coming of a new literary genre with your magnum opus "the boy from". the genre will be known as "Finnish delight" (drawing attention to the striking resemblance between the words "Finnish" and "finish") , and will basically consist of books that weren't actually completed
>>
>>7502609
That literally just means give me my fortune so you know, OP.
>>
>>7502282
>what kinda ultimate literary destiny you want?

Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>7502637
after discovering and publishing the long concealed SECRET OF THE JEWS you will ascend and join the ranks of the genies on high
>>
>>7502650
you will be a scriptwriter for brazzers
>>
>>7502660
I can only hope I will be so lucky, thank you genie
>>
>>7502632
I chuckled. Thanks anon.
>>
What am I going to do with my life
>>
>>7502282
what say you genie
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.