[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you aren't a wagecuck >tfw you get enough money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1434394255655.jpg (6 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1434394255655.jpg
6 KB, 249x249
>tfw you aren't a wagecuck
>tfw you get enough money to buy any books you want for doing absolutely nothing
>tfw you have all the free reading time in the world
I am the patrician reader.
>>
>tfw you are a wagecuck
>tfw you get enough money to buy any books you want but have to work hard for it
>tfw you have no time, at all, to read, and are too exhausted to do anything when you get home
I am the wagecucked reader.
>>
>>7499592
and yet here you are, wasting time on /lit/
>>
>>7499597
When you have all the time in the world, what is a for shitposts here and there?
>>
So, what are you doing anon? Are you a NEET? Have rich parents? Freelancer?
>>
>>7499595
>be me
>be working 50 hours a week before I moved
>have time to read
>have time to write
>have time to go out and drink with my friends
>have time to occasionally shitpost
Your time management skills have to be fucking shit. I worked outside in 100 degree heat and I still could do shit when I got home.
>>
>>7499942
What do you do? Where and how did you find your job?
>>
>>7499944
Back then I was delivering food and detailing Porsches, now I caption phone calls for deaf people.
For the detailing job I walked into the dealership and asked about a job, and they gave it to me on the spot.
For the food, I knew a friend who worked there.
For the current job, I heard about it from an online job website and applied through there.
>>
>>7499951
I have never heard of captioning deaf people's phone calls. Why don't they just text?

I really need to get a job, I've been NEETing it up for almost a month. I don't like it. I want some heavy manual labour job. I just don't want to deal with people and have to bullshit somebody.
>>
>>7499963
Get a warehouse job. You usually don't need to talk to anyone
>>
>>7499974
I used to be a tutor but it exhausted me
Now I process new books in my uni's library
>>
File: Burma.jpg (76 KB, 720x489) Image search: [Google]
Burma.jpg
76 KB, 720x489
>>7499974
I'm thinking about stocking but it just doesn't feel as fulfilling as something a little heavier on the body or challenging to the mind.

>>7499981
That sounds cozy desu senpai
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.