[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your favorite books about serials killers or murderers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: Frog-Meme-Twitter-13.jpg (29 KB, 590x578) Image search: [Google]
Frog-Meme-Twitter-13.jpg
29 KB, 590x578
What are your favorite books about serials killers or murderers?
>>
My diary, 2bh
>>
Panzram
>>
burgerclap psycunt
>>
>>7497202
Seconded. PANZRAM dude.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-BvvVbuPlE
>>
File: 1442311174172.jpg (187 KB, 1600x1230) Image search: [Google]
1442311174172.jpg
187 KB, 1600x1230
>>7497202
Columbine
Zodiac
Newtown: an American tragedy
Helter Skelter
The stranger beside me
>>
>>7497208
>he raped more than 1,000 men

jesus christ
>>
>>7497202
got a link perhaps? can't find this shit cuh
>>
>>7497195
S4s get
>>
File: Carl Panzram.jpg (48 KB, 370x449) Image search: [Google]
Carl Panzram.jpg
48 KB, 370x449
>In my life time I have murdered 21 human beings. I have committed thousands of burglaries, robberies Larcenys, arsons and last but not least I have committed sodomy on more than 1,000 male human beings. for all of these things I am not the least bit sorry. I have no conscience so that does not worry me. I don’t believe in Man, God nor devil. I hate the whole damed human race including myself.

>I have no desire whatever to reform myself. My only desire is to reform other people who try to reform me. and I believe that the only way to reform people is to kill em. My motto is, Rob em all, Rape em all and Kill em all. I am very truly yours signed Cooper John II Carl Panzram [sic]

savage to be honest
>>
>>7497782
sounds like he got serially sodomized as a kid and never got over it
>>
>>7497763
>You will never be defiled by a gigantic Germanic brute up the arrhole.

Why even live.
>>
>>7497795
>people nowadays think homosexuality isn't a mental disorder

It's obvious there's something wrong with you.
>>
>>7497823
but at least back in the day you could still repent your "sin" or get "cured", now they say gay people are "born that way" and are stuck sucking cocks and guzzling jizz for life, how humiliating
>>
Communist manifesto

t
b
h
>>
>>7497789
You're not wrong, mate.

>After serving about 2 years there I was pronounced by the parole board to be a nice, clean boy of good morals, as pure as lily and a credit to those in authority in the istatution where I had been sent to be reformed. Yes sure I was reformed all right, dam good and reformed too. When I got out of there I knew all about Jesus and the bible so much so that I knew it was all a lot of hot air. But that wasn’t all I knew. I had been taught by christians how to be a hypocrite and I had leaned more about stealing, lying, hating, burning and killing. I had learned that a boys penus could be use for something besides to urinate with and that a rectum could be use for other purposes than crepitating. Oh yes I had learned a hell of a lot, from my expert instructors furnished to me free of charge by society in general and the state of Minnasota in particular. From the treatment I recieved while there and the lessons I learned from it, I had fully desided when I left there just how I would live my life. I made up my mind that I would rob, burn, destroy and kill every where I went and everybody I could as long as I lived. That’s the way I was reformed in the Minnesota State Training School. Thats the reasons why. [sic]
>>
>>7497865
this confirms exactly what i said
>>
>>7497865
>>7497876

>didn't notice the "not" part

my bad bro
>>
File: 1441520255097.jpg (7 KB, 250x253) Image search: [Google]
1441520255097.jpg
7 KB, 250x253
>>7497202
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Panzram
his wikipedia page is pretty metal 2bh.
Probably the only example of a Nihilist/Misanthrope with balls.
>Panzram was hanged on September 5, 1930. While the noose was being put around his neck, he allegedly spat in his executioner's face and declared, "I wish the entire human race had one neck and I had my hands around it!" When asked by the executioner if he had any last words, Panzram barked, "Yes, hurry it up, you Hoosier bastard! I could kill a dozen men while you're screwing around!" He was buried at the Leavenworth Penitentiary Cemetery.
>>
File: tfwpnzrm.jpg (26 KB, 300x428) Image search: [Google]
tfwpnzrm.jpg
26 KB, 300x428
>>7497882
No problem, mate.

>hurry up and bring on your electric chair I want to leave here and take a nose-dive into the next world just to see if that one is as lousy as is this ball of mud and meanness. I am sorry for only two things. These two things are I am sorry that I have mistreated some few animals in my life-time and I am sorry that I am unable to murder the whole damed human race. [sic]

Feels bad man.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.