[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/qq/ meta post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1448613518002.png (492 KB, 640x460) Image search: [Google]
1448613518002.png
492 KB, 640x460
Did a mod or janitor delete the recent Aquinas thread, or was it just an autistic OP?

Are you actually no longer allowed to post philosophy here?

Do they really do it for free?
>>
File: 1450693274474.jpg (39 KB, 600x539) Image search: [Google]
1450693274474.jpg
39 KB, 600x539
>>7495956

Bump

The 2nd question is especially pertinent

Why was the thread deleted? We were having an autistically dank discussion about Aquinas' status as a philosopher and epistemology
>>
>>>/his/
>>
>>7496264

Why is philosophy easier to conflate with history than literature?

We aren't >>>/r/books
>>
>>7496268
Dude this isn't a decision I made so don't ask me. It's just that philosophy now belongs on /his/, the 4chan.com board dedicated to history and humanities.
>>
I think Dan sets up these events and gets everyone pumped for the photo sessions. Then he fucks for two hours and spends the rest of the day on his phone checking his updates and stuff.
>>
File: 1431230769767.jpg (33 KB, 680x501) Image search: [Google]
1431230769767.jpg
33 KB, 680x501
>>7496280

I'm pretty jealous of him

at least I'll never get herpes. . .r-right?
>>
>>7496286
Anyone with that big of a desire to post their life on social media - coupled with having a personality and style that's mirrors what a twelve year old would find cool - he's probably a sad and insecure man.

I wouldn't even say I'm that jealous, I live a life that's not too far off from his. I just see the same kind of crippling depression in a lot of the rich - they have no spiritual values or anything thought out or realized aspects other than just hedonistic materialism, which is totally crippling to happiness in the long run.
>>
>>7495956
>>7496223
>>7496264
>>7496268
>>7496276
>Philosophical LITERATURE is allowed on /lit/.

Just make sure you are talking about a philosophical work, as it should be, and not spouting worthless opinions, okay family?

If you've really read Aquinas then include what it is you've read in your post. "Aquinas is shit," for example, is not about literature even though Aquinas was an author.

Make this board better. Contain the reddit plebs in /his/. Deflect Imgur-wave newfags.
>>
>>7496286
>at least I'll never get herpes
Hard to guarantee that to be honest
>>
>>7495956
If you want to post your fucking feelings and scream spooks, and expect your thread to not be reported you got another thing coming.

Shitposting, polposting, christposting and philposting is now bannable on /lit/.

If you talk about the books you wouldn't have a problem, but if you just want to shitpost... then enjoy your ban.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.