[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Third Reich - German History
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 0.jpg (53 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
53 KB, 500x334
Dump every interesting book regarding the Nazi regime, Hitlers rise to power, and the Third Reich history..
>>
>>7493409
The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich
>>
>>7493423
Thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (270 KB, 628x1195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
270 KB, 628x1195
>>
File: 711592.jpg (90 KB, 316x475) Image search: [Google]
711592.jpg
90 KB, 316x475
Pic related. Third Reich economics -- essential if you've ever wondered why Hitler and the Nazis did this and did that; much of that is answered here.
>>
Hitler - Ian Kershaw

Is the definitive book surrounding the life of Adolf Hitler. Great read.
>>
my diary, 2bh
>>
>>7493409

The Young Hitler I Knew if you want to get some insight into his spaghetti-like youth.
>>
Knight's Cross, about Erwin Rommel. A brave man who met a tragic end.
>>
>>7493409
>German History
There's a board for that
>>>/his/
>select all squares with gift boxes
>>
>>7493833
yes

kershaw's "the end" is also good. it's about germany from the last attempt on hitler's life in july 1944 to the complete destruction of nazi germany less than a year later. harrowing and brutal
>>
File: third-reich-trilogy.jpg (175 KB, 766x400) Image search: [Google]
third-reich-trilogy.jpg
175 KB, 766x400
Essential Third Reich crash course. They're more up to date than The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.