[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
submit your diary entry here:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Messages Image(307523741).png (999 KB, 700x872) Image search: [Google]
Messages Image(307523741).png
999 KB, 700x872
submit your diary entry here:
>>
HOLY FUCK I DON'T WANT TO FINISH THIS ESSAY

CAN I JUST CUT MY FACE OFF AND STAPLE IT TO THE LAST FIVE PAGES AND SUBMIT THAT
>>
>>7492569
Pick a day (1-30) and a month.
>>
I just finished Catch-22
It was pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good
>>
I wish I owned a KS23
>>
My actual diary entries are way too personal and embarrassing to post as I'm severely mentally ill and pretty much just run with it when I'm writing.
>>
>>7492733
I'll show you my ramblings if you show me yours

Again! forbade horns, and in better deal wine shops anyplace

Fish if fed purer waste, roadway towns in foe: how've gone the potatoes? derry alive fortis swig for bags, gorier gorge, forward driven gowns for thinking people alike

DONT email esme pen to pen, queen concur, doth shave the merry parts from towns, tie a temper, indiscriminate farcical elf be hypochondria born.

towns babe, they'd of new things to be a little comfort gown gestalt, o darling pretty pretty! but shaking if new.

Huge chunk key. jeff is yet reigns, for jab got me blame others, torn financial up the sweet fiend downs

who rock her. knuckles let hot frown got to burn one, bake another but it doesn't rise to the occasionally...

don't got a tribe, but on the one off settled in. heist, swindle, you vote forearm, and greatly a killing spree satiate– froths the gentlemen's coffee. nay, go heal glass joan, done in sand groans she, drowning far from home.
>>
>>7492766

Context is that I'm psychotic and have a lot of dragon related delusions.

I'm alive! For the moment at least. I earned a B- in the class I expected to fail. The class average was a B-. A friend said I should stop underestimating myself. I think rather I should stop overestimating others. Perhaps these are mechanically the same, but emotionally they're different. The professor of that damnable class... I called him a dragon, to himself and to others. This sort of lapse should embarrass me, but the metaphor rings true. Eyes like a rabbit, concerned with his pearl of wisdom. I have been humbled. When I thought I was going to die, I renounced the name of dragon. I seem very quick to cast it off, foolishly so. I am young, and I am foolish, but the reason I am a dragon has nothing to do with my academics. I am not that kind of dragon. Nonetheless, I would like to be wiser, better read. Less of a beast that sets things on fire, more of a scholar. I have started reading. It is hard work! I don't really enjoy reading. Yet I love the feeling of having read! Instant gratification has ruined me. When I have so many high-minded texts to read, worse yet I end up reading mere fantasy novels. I suppose it is better than not reading. My life is full of possibility. I used to lament the overabundance, but now I see it's enough just to fill it; to grab great handfuls of it indiscriminately.
>>
Today I started my christmas holiday. I've been reading a book about the nanking massacre lately. I'll have to pick something else to read after that because of long bus rides but the ebook reader crashes when opening IJ. Too bad i already started to like it. Have a nice life.
>>
Feeling better now that I'm taking my happy pills again.
>>
File: 00013.jpg (114 KB, 1004x1900) Image search: [Google]
00013.jpg
114 KB, 1004x1900
last fucking journal since holy fuck and wow I'm glad I stopped one day I'll write with feeling until then okay

Towards space:

The contraction of the social relationship to the primordial:

The neccessary comforts of material living secured
in relation to baseline conditions of fundemental requirement,
as a standard given relative to the reflection of itself in
equal circumstance, provides in detail the focus
of observation for action as sustained decision
and there to the resolution of the analytic in apprehending
behaviour?

This given: that, intermediate bearings of action - an
indiscriminate gradient of degrees conditioned
by situated knowledges - pertaining in relation to an outcome,
a horizon of preferred circumstances, instantiated by this process
as reciprocally determining and thus determined, implies a
common point of departure.

That action begins as an act out of neccessity of its being an act
whether in recognition of this state or not does not matter.
That one acts, that others determine on this action as a constituent sum,
and thus act in part on this - with influence of expectation: a reaction
upon which the sum of the act further reacts - is the determining ground
for significance.

That one finds in the act meaning as it cohabits the boundary for
the conditions of one own's action is this meaning for significance.
Significance in relation to a determined outcome. Significance
begins as an evaluation of all total ends?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.