[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some guy on /wsr/ told me that /lit/ was the best place to discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Curious_main.jpg (274 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
Curious_main.jpg
274 KB, 500x540
Some guy on /wsr/ told me that /lit/ was the best place to discuss theater, so lets discuss the curious incident of the dog in the nighttime.
>>
Start with the Greeks.
>>
>>7492113
I search the greeks and first link is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks_(finance).
???
>>
Never heard of it. Watch Oedipus the King.
>>
>>7492115
Where has my passion gone? Has it been carried off by some lonely driver in a line of florescent light? Has it been blurred together in ribboned patterns on the night? Along the stretch of some unnamed plane, we began again. I saw in your face that we’re the same when we began again. A multiverse of fuchsia and violet surrenders to blackness now. My world closes its eyes to sex and laughter.
>>
>>7492118
>>7492120
Can't we just have a discussion about a new play?
I mean, it didn't win the 2015 Tony Award for Best Play for nothing.
>>
I'm told the production was very good, with the use of lights/lasers to denote buildings and objects but I haven't seen it myself. It does sound a little gimmicky though.
>>
>>7492124
Read Nietzsche.
>>
>>7492125
It's really effective, especially when he goes to the train station and london. Lots of good choreography.
>>
>>7492124
I know the tripfag is silly, but Oedipus the King is one of the key pieces of theatre. We cannot dismiss it.
>>
File: FortuneTheatre.jpg (210 KB, 420x640) Image search: [Google]
FortuneTheatre.jpg
210 KB, 420x640
>>7492133
I ain't denying that. I'm just saying we should go out of our comfort zone and find some newer stuff to look at.
speaking of which, The woman in black.
>>
>>7492143
Seen that. Better than the awful book. It was enjoyable.
>>
>>7492157
What was bad about the book?
>>
>>7492124
There's a best play for nothing award?

>>7492132
How much are tickets? I may try and see it in the new year if it's still going.
>>
>>7492159
Quite dull
>>
>>7492165
Where are you located? I saw it at the MK theatre for not much?
>>
One thing i will say about the play is i liked how they kept the end of the book where Christopher explains how he solved the Maths Problem.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.