[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have been going through an existential crisis ever since I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1406967812447.jpg (75 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1406967812447.jpg
75 KB, 900x675
I have been going through an existential crisis ever since I have started balding. What are some essential existentialcore?
>>
Existentialism is for pussies. Read some Epicureanism.
>>
Walden
>>
>>7492038
Tied up and loving it
>>
>>7492060
Fully delitized ham and cheese tongue.
>>
>>7492051
Transcendentalism is for pussies.
>>
>>7492069
That's why I recommended it to OP.
>>
>>7492073
Haha ay. But recommending is for pussies.
>>
>>7492077
If we were in the same room and you said that to me, I'd beat the fuck out of you.
>>
OP I've got some bad news, if you don't have a girlfriend now there's probably never going to be one for you ever. No young woman with any self respect wants to be with some low test balding beta male.
>>
File: larkin_small_3005837b.jpg (80 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
larkin_small_3005837b.jpg
80 KB, 620x387
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relationships_that_influenced_Philip_Larkin
>>
>"Why did she invite that creepy old dude, is that like her dad or something?"
>"No, that's her boyfriend."
>"That's? Wow, but he's so..and he looks like such a loser. God she can do so much better."
>"Yeah I know, don't give me that look, shh shh, here they come, don't say anything."
>"Hi, how long have you two been together?" the other girl smirks and turns around to hide her laughter.
>"You must REALLY love each other." they exchange a quick glance, one rolls her eyes.

A preview of things to come Anon.
>>
>>7492121
I don't go to parties and will probably never get a gf anyways.
>>
>>7492109
She does look a bit of an old toad. As does he.
>>
>>7492121
>"Oh, my, god. Becky, look at her butt."
>"It is so big. [scoff]"
>"She looks like one of those rap guys' girlfriends."
>"But, you know, who understands those rap guys? [scoff]"
>"They only talk to her, because, she looks like a total prostitute, 'kay?"
>"I mean, her butt, is just so big."
>"I can't believe it's just so round, it's like, out there, I mean— gross. Look!"
>"She's just so... black!"
>>
>>7492080
Beating people up? For pussies.
>>
File: 1446412367615.jpg (54 KB, 465x604) Image search: [Google]
1446412367615.jpg
54 KB, 465x604
>>7492121
>shallow people will hate me for my shitty looks
Like I needed balding for that jeez
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.