[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have a 50,000 word treatise on epistemology due by sunrise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
>have a 50,000 word treatise on epistemology due by sunrise
>still doubting whether I exist

help
>>
>>7491795
Just quote Socrates.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
The end.
>>
i love this meme
>>
>>7491801

According to you, Socrates spoke English, so he didn't really 'know nothing'.
>>
>>7491795
Don't worry, you don't exist. I am not you, so I don't know if you think, and so you can't exist mane. Just get some good shuteye in your oblivion.
>>
laisse - moi citer le descartes :

«Poussez la bite dans elle.»
>>
>>7491795
But anon, you can only doubt you exist if you exist.
>>
>>7491795

Forking paths will set you free here; also simple binary.
Each of your words is a 16-bit number. The total permutations give you 65k words.
All that is knowable within 16 bits of information will be in your paper.
>>
The average American types at a rate of 50 WPM. 50,000 words, then, should only take you 1,000 minutes. If you start now, you'll be fine!
>>
>ten word post due right now
>still have not started
>>
>was going to write a 50 syllable essay for my wife's son that is due tomorrow
>don't know how many syllables are in the word 'orange'
>>
>>7493749
All four-letter word combinations with one vowel total more than 40,000; those with two vowels make another 10,000 or so. Fifth thousand words is nothing; the report basically writes itself.
>>
>mfw the sonet is due for tomorrow
>mfw I've just remembered that I'm a talentless hack

Boy Obama is going to be so mad
>>
File: 08-27-14.gif (3 MB, 1080x1440) Image search: [Google]
08-27-14.gif
3 MB, 1080x1440
>>7493776
cuck
>>
>>7491804
Socrates was a fucking queer who fondled boys' assholes
>>
>>7493993

I thought that was Plato? Or was Plato Socrates' fuccboi? Or was Socrates all in Plato's mind? Therefore, ergo, vis-a-vis, concordantly, Socrates was Plato's fuccboi fantasy? No. Not fuccboi fantasy. Patrician dom fantasy? Plato was a sissy? Therefore, ergo, vis-a-vis, concordantly, Plato's teaching is btfo because he did not practice what he preached? Or did what he wish to practice not exist therefore he preached it and created the practice? It's all so fucking hysterical.
>>
>>7493961
This gif is incredible use of the medium. I did not know butterflies have flapping patterns. Nice.
>>
>I have a 1 word essay due tommorrow
>I never learned to write
>>
>12 word essay on not shitposting on 4chan due tomorrow
>can't stop shitposting on 4chan

JUST
>>
>>7494007
Estragon?
>>
You need 50.000 words to say 'it's all bunk, don't trust any of it'?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.