[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You get off a train and find that it's pouring outside.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Splish splash.jpg (271 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Splish splash.jpg
271 KB, 1920x1200
You get off a train and find that it's pouring outside. The walk home will be 20 minutes, but you have an umbrella. Your items will not suffer from being wet.

You have three options

A) Walk through the rain without your umbrella, soaked but not so much that you become sick

B) Walk through the rain using your umbrella, leaving you about 50% dry

C) Call a taxi and get home dry

Why?
>>
>>7491680
or, i could wait, i could pour water on myself before going out into the rain while stabbing passerby with my umbrella, i could devise a clever scheme using several umbrellas of the people around me, making a cluster of umbrellas to cover me completely, i could use wind pockets to travel mary poppins style, i could steal a car, i have many more options. fuck your lame ass options.
>>
File: 1450617777177.jpg (26 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1450617777177.jpg
26 KB, 500x375
>>7491692
10/10
>>
>>7491692
There's no room for whimsy here
>>
>>7491680
/lit/ - literature
>>
>>7491706
more like there's no room for creativity. or fun. to hell with that. i mean, really, what's the best you can get out of a question like that? "oh, i'd pick c because i'm not poor and i like to stay dry" or like "a, because i love the rain". such boring answers, such boring options. make your question more open ended and people might be more interested next time. "you're stuck at the office and it's raining, you want to get the fuck home. how do you do it?" something like that. fuck sake.
>>
>>7491715
You encounter a post on 4chan you disagree with.

You have three options

A) Ignore it and lurk

B) Post a response

C) Ignore it and post something unrelated

none of these choices make any difference
>>
>>7491734
more like my face to your foot style.
>>
>>7491734
D) Call OP a faggot for having limitations on interpretation
>>
This isn't how Boolean logic works, anon. You need a homeopathic wife option.
>>
>>7491746
I'm afraid that is simply response B
>>
>>7491734
option F) eat computer and shit blood for weeks
option G) climb through computer and strangle OP
option H) telepathically communicate with the elder gods and have them strike OP with syphilis
your options are as lame as OPs.
>>
>>7491760
May as well be A to me
>>
File: no other brothers.jpg (102 KB, 500x656) Image search: [Google]
no other brothers.jpg
102 KB, 500x656
>>7491768
i'm sorry anon, but you simply don't know how to opt properly.
>>
I live in Washington state, it is always raining

I don't carry an umbrella because umbrellas are for Chinese tourists, fuck that, man up, wear a poncho
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.